Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Tahuya 5/12 - Picture Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #41
rideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
rideexileex's Tacoma Gallery
All looks fun - I'm new to the area, just having moved from Montana.

Give me an invite the next time you all head out
Old 06-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #42
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideexileex View Post
All looks fun - I'm new to the area, just having moved from Montana.

Give me an invite the next time you all head out
unfortunately, trying to send out individual invites is incredibly hard to manage. Instead, watch the Scheduled Meet Calendar or look at the BS thread
Old 06-06-2012, 10:29 PM   #43
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Hey dudes,

Sorry it took so long to get some media posted. Here is my vid of Chickenmunga playin on the rocks. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmAACFjpiJM?version=3
Old 12-26-2012, 03:51 AM   #44
Chief sanders is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Chief sanders's Tacoma Gallery
By the looks of this I'm guessing a stock taco can go through here pretty easily?
Old 12-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #46
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, it is the most stock-friendly place you can go.
As always, though, there is a chance for damage, and in this case it would be a few tight corners. On our last trip, one guy took a corner too tight and mashed a door panel on a tree. Accidents happen.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #47
Chief sanders is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Chief sanders's Tacoma Gallery
Cool I'm thinking about possibly heading up there in a few weeks or so. Go check it out. Just got a 2013 TRD DC SB and I wanna go have some fun with it
Old 06-18-2013, 06:56 AM   #48
Eazy.E is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
Eazy.E's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post

Who's rig is this? It looks really clean, similar to what I'm going for. I'm curious as to what his suspension set up is! I know it's an older threa but great shots!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:00 AM   #49
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy.E View Post
Who's rig is this? It looks really clean, similar to what I'm going for. I'm curious as to what his suspension set up is! I know it's an older thread but great shots!
Thanks Eazy-E

That's my rig, back when it was pinstripe and dent-free

You can check out my Build thread for more info on the mods I've done. Here's the specs on the suspension setup.

FRONT (3.25" Lift)
  • OME 90k Nitro shocks w/ 885 Coils
  • 1/2" Toytec Top-Plate spacer
  • Light-Racing UCAs
  • Swaybar Removed
REAR (3.75" Lift)
  • OME Dakar Leaf Pack
  • 1" Low-Range Offroad Block w/ 1° taper
Old 06-19-2013, 06:38 AM   #50
Eazy.E is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
Eazy.E's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Thanks Eazy-E

That's my rig, back when it was pinstripe and dent-free

You can check out my Build thread for more info on the mods I've done. Here's the specs on the suspension setup.

FRONT (3.25" Lift)
  • OME 90k Nitro shocks w/ 885 Coils
  • 1/2" Toytec Top-Plate spacer
  • Light-Racing UCAs
  • Swaybar Removed
REAR (3.75" Lift)
  • OME Dakar Leaf Pack
  • 1" Low-Range Offroad Block w/ 1° taper
Right on I will definitely do that, thanks for the quick overview, it looks like a good, capable set up! Taking notes haha