Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Montana Taco

Old 06-11-2013, 07:30 AM   #6381
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheresmikeys View Post
Now THAT, I would really try to make it to
I think that trip is on hold for this year - with the timing of the WY meet I don't think I'll be able to take the time off of work as that would mean two big trips in less than 3 weeks since the best time for the trip would be in July

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2T View Post
Old 06-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #6382
Get Some
wheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
wheresmikeys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Where ya been man?? Missed some great trips near you
Just didnt have any interest over the winter. And now summer is here, but I am getting married July 6th and then we have 4 other weddings to go to in Washington and Minnesota. And I build for a living. And I bartend at the brewery a lot of weekends, so most of my summer is already shot.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #6384
MT97Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Chandler
MT97Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty new to TW, I live in Bozeman. Good to see some other Montanans! BTW I drive a 97 Tacoma SR5 in Maroon. In case one of you has seen me haha
Old 06-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #6386
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheresmikeys View Post
Just didnt have any interest over the winter. And now summer is here, but I am getting married July 6th and then we have 4 other weddings to go to in Washington and Minnesota. And I build for a living. And I bartend at the brewery a lot of weekends, so most of my summer is already shot.
Sounds like you have a busy summer ahead of you! And no time for wheeling trips either!

Quote:
Wy meet!!
I think you should wash and wax Frank before the big trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT97Tacoma View Post
I'm pretty new to TW, I live in Bozeman. Good to see some other Montanans! BTW I drive a 97 Tacoma SR5 in Maroon. In case one of you has seen me haha
Welcome! I'm sure I've seen you around...too many Tacomas in this town to keep track of though. Keep an eye out for a white 1st gen with pink decals
Old 06-11-2013, 09:27 PM   #6387
It's alright...They know me here
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Sounds like you have a busy summer ahead of you! And no time for wheeling trips either!

Welcome! I'm sure I've seen you around...too many Tacomas in this town to keep track of though. Keep an eye out for a white 1st gen with pink decals
That ain't gonna happen.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #6388
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta love Northwest MT

Old 06-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #6389
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
That ain't gonna happen.
Ha!! Why the hell would I do that before like..100+ miles of dirt road and 1000+ miles of hwy??? Haha

I doubt I'd have time too even if I wanted too. I'm gonna be cutting it close as it is with getting ready for it and moving to St. Louis.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:35 AM   #6390
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Hello neighbors!
I'm a couple miles from the Northwest border of Montana, in CDA, Idaho
Old 06-12-2013, 07:23 AM   #6392

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
That ain't gonna happen.
I know, I still gotta try though

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
Gotta love Northwest MT

Hiya G! How's the job working out for you?
Quote:
Ha!! Why the hell would I do that before like..100+ miles of dirt road and 1000+ miles of hwy??? Haha

I doubt I'd have time too even if I wanted too. I'm gonna be cutting it close as it is with getting ready for it and moving to St. Louis.
When are you coming back anyways?
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post
Hello neighbors!
I'm a couple miles from the Northwest border of Montana, in CDA, Idaho
Welcome!
Old 06-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #6393
Pirate
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Same reason you wipe your butt, even though it's gonna get dirty eventually.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:24 AM   #6394

Quote:
Welcome!!

I'm in wy..but if you come to meets you'll probably meet me at some point.
Thanks Blackdawg!
Old 06-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #6395

Quote:

Thanks MTgirl! I'll keep an eye out!
Old 06-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #6396
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know, I still gotta try though

Hiya G! How's the job working out for you?

When are you coming back anyways?
Welcome!
Not till late July..

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Same reason you wipe your butt, even though it's gonna get dirty eventually.
Pfffff...who does that....lol jk

But nah. Ill wash it afterwards tho! Since it's gonna just sit it might as well look pretty
Old 06-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #6397
Pirate
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Your gonna have the only dirty truck for the first couple of days.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:06 PM   #6399
Pirate

Quote:
More like the only real truck haha
How do you measure?

Products Discussed in this Thread