Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorCal Craigslist finds

Old 04-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #641
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Ugh if I had $1800 this would be mine right now...

Probably could get it for $1500 or less too and is most likely a easy enough fix.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/3723729448.html
Old 04-04-2013, 09:05 PM   #642
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Ugh if I had $1800 this would be mine right now...

Probably could get it for $1500 or less too and is most likely a easy enough fix.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/3723729448.html
Fuck dude if i have a garage this is so mine.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:06 PM   #643
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I really wish I had the money. Probably could fix it for 5-600 easy and sell for 4-5k. Damn being broke sucks sometimes.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #644
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I really wish I had the money. Probably could fix it for 5-600 easy and sell for 4-5k. Damn being broke sucks sometimes.
i was thinking swapping everything over and start fresh, then part it out the other one.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #645
4runner Troll

Haha that'd be nice for you.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:48 AM   #646
cmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant future
Name: Chris
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
Just spoke with the guy.. he says the interior is disgusting.. previous owner had dogs and was a smoker. I thanked him for his time and passed
Old 04-13-2013, 10:10 PM   #648
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...rb-bumper.html
Old 04-13-2013, 10:13 PM   #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
damn you can buy a new one for a little bit more, sure makes me feel good about buying my old one for 100 bucks lol
Old 04-13-2013, 10:25 PM   #650
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
damn you can buy a new one for a little bit more, sure makes me feel good about buying my old one for 100 bucks lol
Oh really? Didn't know how much these go for. Looks like he'll be sitting on this one for a while then.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:37 AM   #651
4runner Troll

This isn't NorCal, but a good deal for some SAW 2.0's for 2nd gens. http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195569
Old 04-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #653
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Free 1st gen front bumper to anyone local. The chrome part was plasti-dipped and is peeling off in certain areas. The lower plastic was rattle can with semi-gloss black. It's in decent condition given the age. I'll include the turn signal lights too. PM me if you're interested.

Old 04-15-2013, 11:43 PM   #654

planning on rear bumper yet vin?
Old 04-17-2013, 12:44 AM   #655
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
planning on rear bumper yet vin?
I haven't decided yet. I do want a rear plate bumper since most rear tube bumpers that I've see are hideously designed.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:37 AM   #656
4runner Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
I haven't decided yet. I do want a rear plate bumper since most rear tube bumpers that I've see are hideously designed.
Shrockworks just came out with a prototype 1st gen plate rear bumper. http://www.shrockworks.com/1995-2004...-pr-16267.html
Old 04-17-2013, 08:50 AM   #657
BigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud of

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shrockworks just came out with a prototype 1st gen plate rear bumper. http://www.shrockworks.com/1995-2004...-pr-16267.html
Nice! CBI currently has a 1st gen trail rider 1.0 that looks to be all plate on sale right now for $475. They also have a more rugged Outback 1.0 on sale for $600 but it's plate with tube on the side if you are not into tubes. They both offer the option of a nice swing-out at an additional cost.

Trail Rider 1.0

Outback 1.0

As you can tell, I'm currently window shopping for a rear bumper as well ...that is after I finally purchase and install my lift.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #658

Quote:
That's kinda ugly, elite offroad rear is way better.

But i've yet to see a good looking tube bumper for 1st gen
Old 04-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #659
BigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud of

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I at every single pic I see of an elite plate bumper (rear or front). I love the elite but does Tim offer the option for a removable swing-out? I would love that combo if Tim offered it.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:18 AM   #660

EMS:
Quote:

That's a nice bumper, probably cost a grip and turn around time would be forever.

Products Discussed in this Thread