Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Why do you come to TW? And if you could change 1 thing about TW, what would it be?

Old 01-22-2011, 09:46 AM   #1
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you come to TW? And if you could change 1 thing about TW, what would it be?

Ok I did a search and couldn't find any related threads.
Just for fun, so let's keep it that way, please!?

I come here for the mods and the wealth of knowledge you all have.

I have a new found love for my truck since I came here and I am constantly looking for new modifications to do.

There are a bevy of creative geniuses here, and for the most part a very, very cool group of guys and gals. But that goes without saying, we all drive Tacomas.

What would I change?

No frigging FJs permitted on the site.

Tacoma World, thanks!

Mods you can pay me for the survey later!
Old 01-22-2011, 10:00 AM   #2
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Q: Why?
A: Entertainment and information.

Q: Change?
A: This.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:05 AM   #3
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought my taco and this place has a wealth of knowledge on everything taco's. But since being here notice my wallet is always empty......mods mods and more mods and for the entertainment nice group of guys and gals...

to change should only allow taco's on here Period....
Old 01-22-2011, 10:08 AM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I think this is a great idea , sort of like a ' site suggestion ' area .

We need something like that

Thanks MallCrawler
Old 01-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #5
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

Thanks MallCrawler
Old 01-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #6
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I came and stayed at TW because of the DIY's and the community.
Ive been off roading with lot of the AZ guys and its always a blast.

If i could change anything, it would be TW Merchandise.
Ive bought the TW T-shirt, Business cards, and have the TW sticker.
This stuff should be available to be purchased everyday.
the hat idea is cool and looks great.
Its just a way to advertise and get more members to join. (while looking good in TW gear)
Old 01-22-2011, 10:13 AM   #7
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Cause it a great website. I wish we had more Group buys on the site and like someone said some kind of a store where we could purchase t-shirts, stickers, hats etc.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #8
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkeith747 View Post
Q: Why?
A: Entertainment and information.

Q: Change?
A: This.
x24353895723409857349875570892452

the for sale section blows!
Old 01-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #9
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:

Thanks MallCrawler
Gee, is that all you can do? It is a frickin site for fun and info and you get off on jacking everyone who post stuff contrary to you.

It is a comment on "WHY YOU COME TO TW!"

Can't read well...

Thanks zot
Old 01-22-2011, 10:15 AM   #10

Navy:
TW gear...?
Old 01-22-2011, 10:19 AM   #11
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMallCrawlTaco View Post
Gee, is that all you can do? It is a frickin site for fun and info and you get off on jacking everyone who post stuff contrary to you.

It is a comment on "WHY YOU COME TO TW!"

Can't read well...

Thanks zot
This thread is not "contrary" to me , and I think you will find when you have been here for awhile that I try to help people who have legitimate questions .

If you can't handle someone poking fun at you , you came to the wrong place .
Old 01-22-2011, 10:24 AM   #12

Navy:
Quote:
This thread is not "contrary" to me , and I think you will find when you have been here for awhile that I try to help people who have legitimate questions .

If you can't handle someone poking fun at you , you came to the wrong place .

wow, well I am sorry that your seniority has squashed my insignificant piece of dried up blow fish shit thread.

I bow before you almightiness!

boy you have made me look to be fool.

thanks, setting me straight, and I will watch my step when posting anything that could conjure up anything that isn't legit.

I must go dry my tears.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:25 AM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wow, well I am sorry that your seniority has squashed my insignificant piece of dried up blow fish shit thread.

thanks, setting me straight, and I will watch my step when posting anything that could conjure up anything that isn't legit.

I must go dry my tears.
No need to get butthurt .
Old 01-22-2011, 10:25 AM   #14
function > form

747's Tacoma Gallery
re-sub'd.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #15
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I must go dry my tears.

oh stop with your bullshit, no one wants to hear it.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:29 AM   #16
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Um, what just happened?
Old 01-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Um, what just happened?
I made a joke

MallCrawl got butthurt over said joke

End of story
Old 01-22-2011, 10:33 AM   #18
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
You canadians love to start shit and stick together! LOL, j/k!!
Old 01-22-2011, 10:35 AM   #19

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
You canadians love to start shit and stick together! LOL, j/k!!
No need to kid , that is true.

Not entirely sure I started any shit , but you might be right about that too.

Overreaction anyone?
Old 01-22-2011, 10:37 AM   #20
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i come because i like to see all the mods everyone does and to give me ideas for when i have money to spend on my truck

if i could change something, i agree it would be a TW store, i wouldnt mind reppin TW more