Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I Love PrePaid Postage Return Envelopes

Old 01-15-2010, 02:33 PM   #2
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha

I always wanted to draw pictures of wierd crap in crayon and send it back.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:37 PM   #3
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Tell me you sent that haha I love it!
Old 01-15-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Tape those pre-paid return envelopes to large boxes with bricks inside. The postage is insanely expensive and the original sender has to pay it.

Seriously, you can ship them huge stuff on their dime.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:01 PM   #5
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Tape those pre-paid return envelopes to large boxes with bricks inside. The postage is insanely expensive and the original sender has to pay it.

Only works to a point...Apparently tires are not covered under postage paid....
Old 01-15-2010, 04:57 PM   #7
Toyota4Honda2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremiah
Toyota4Honda2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

^^^^^ Does this actually work? This would be a great way to dispose of junk parts! Dead Batteries! I Like the tires idea!
Old 01-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #8
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I was trying to laugh quietly since my wife is sleeping next to me but she woke up. This is the best thing I have herd in a long time.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:34 PM   #9
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-16-2010, 03:32 AM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I havent tried the boxes, but I DO tape washers to the backs, and mail them back to the sender.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:46 AM   #11
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
That is classic!! I used to send them all my other junk mail just so I didn't have to throw it out. One of my companies customers is a printing company that does all this crap and they work 7 days a week printing junk mail (good for the workers) to send out. I believe in recycling!!
Old 01-16-2010, 04:53 AM   #12
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneman View Post
I used to send them all my other junk mail just so I didn't have to throw it out.
I like this idea
Old 01-16-2010, 05:03 AM   #13
Husker_in_KC has a spectacular aura aboutHusker_in_KC has a spectacular aura about
Husker_in_KC's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes I take my other junk mail and send it back as well. I used to put a couple spoonfuls of sand in the envelops and send them back since I am too cheap to use washers. I believe we should help keep the postal workers employed.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:35 AM   #14
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Citigroup already paid their TARP money back

EDIT: Let me rephrase that... their working out the deal to pay it back. The government doesn't allow you to just pay back a debt and ask them to leave your board room.
True. And their execs are going this route because the gov't has limited the size of tool they can use to ass rape America. Once they're done its BOHICA for all of us.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:20 AM   #15
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I love this idea, too.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:40 AM   #16
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SManZ View Post
You cut out your address but alot of these envelopes have "Customer Locator Code" (Barcodes) on the back of them.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:07 AM   #17
kngharley is on a distinguished road

kngharley's Tacoma Gallery
Who cares if they have a customer code or not They send us things we dont want so we need to send them things they dont want in return. Just trying to be fair..... Like the sand comment LOL
Old 01-16-2010, 08:00 AM   #18
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
So I decided to write a letter...

Attached Thumbnails
I Love PrePaid Postage Return Envelopes-cimg0723.jpg  
Old 01-16-2010, 03:05 PM   #19
vg05 is on a distinguished road
vg05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota4Honda2 View Post
^^^^^ Does this actually work? This would be a great way to dispose of junk parts! Dead Batteries! I Like the tires idea!
no this does not work, the companies are not responsible for someone doing this maliciously, it ends up coming out of the pocket for the USPS which is (sadly) already being paid by you via taxes. *sigh* i can only hope I'll see the day the usps ends.