Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

93 [22R-E] 4x4 *Mostly PICS* Build

Old 04-27-2013, 09:38 PM   #201
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
While we're at it . . .

2000 Tahoe Z71

When I was fifteen-ish or so I got a Mazda B4000 as my first truck and have been beating them up since. I just never got into working on them myself until I got out of the Corps.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:42 PM   #203
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Did you miss the news that I bought an 03 double cab last Thursday....haha
Oh snap. I most definitely did! That's awesome! haha

It's finals week. Between that and VA appointments this week TW hasn't been my top priority. Congratulations though, I'm going to have to play catch up after this week.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:44 PM   #204
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Oh snap. I most definitely did! That's awesome! haha

It's finals week. Between that and VA appointments this week TW hasn't been my top priority. Congratulations though, I'm going to have to play catch up after this week.
Yea. Bought it for my next college vehicle as I am going to St. Louis.

People are already saying ill have it modded out by next year..haha must resist that though..

But thanks!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:46 PM   #205

Rather than use the word "modding" my vehicle is old enough that I can call it restoring, or upkeep, or basically "replacing that old part that needed it anyway."

It's easier to justify it then haha I've been telling my lady the leafs are about shot, I'm going to need a new leaf pack soon. And if that leaf pack happens to lift the rear, well darn, I guess I'll just have to level out the front . . .
Old 04-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #206
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Rather than use the word "modding" my vehicle is old enough that I can call it restoring, or upkeep, or basically "replacing that old part that needed it anyway."

It's easier to justify it then haha I've been telling my lady the leafs are about shot, I'm going to need a new leaf pack soon. And if that leaf pack happens to lift the rear, well darn, I guess I'll just have to level out the front . . .
Hahaha exactly!!

What I did with Frankenstein and lifting it haha
Old 04-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #207

With the nice weather finally being here and all I'm thinking some tube doors may be on order this Summer

Old 04-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #209

How much are the quick release hinges? haha I may put the dirt bike on hold and spend more time on the truck instead. Too many hobbies . . .
Old 04-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #211

Hmm, I need to prioritize and budget. I'm buying two new lenses for my camera on the first (for my trip to Jerusalem), and when I get home I plan on converting my dual sport to a motard/commuter. Between those less than cheap things I'm not sure if I'll be able to baby the truck much until next fall . . .
Old 04-28-2013, 11:43 AM   #212
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Do it! I want to get some, but I don't have anywhere to store my stock doors...
Old 04-28-2013, 11:45 AM   #213

Psh, half my apartment has truck parts and tac gear tucked away in random corners or under things. I'll just lean my doors against the wall and call em decorations haha. The topper however has proven difficult as I have no place to store it when I take it off to haul my bike
Old 04-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #215
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hah considering I live on the third floor, I'm not going to attempt to carry my doors up the stairs all the way to the third floor!
Old 04-28-2013, 11:49 AM   #216

If anyone wants the TRD OR shocks off my 2012 I still have them btw. 1,300 miles on them haha
Old 04-28-2013, 11:50 AM   #217

I actually live on the third floor as well haha
Old 04-28-2013, 11:52 AM   #218

Well have fun carrying doors all the way up. Doors are heavier than you think.... I'm tempted to buy a small storage room to store all my stuff. I've got my stock suspension, stock grill, and my tube steps in my closet right now. Haha
Old 04-28-2013, 11:53 AM   #219
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Well I have a house, but no storage building right now (neighbor's tree took it out) so I just keep crap in the house

I will probably do this with my hinges. It really doesn't take long to get them on/off with a ratcheting wrench. Cutting a slot in the top hole of the hinge lets you leave a bolt in loose so you can hang the door instead of struggling to get all the bolts in by yourself.