Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Colorado Tacos

Old 02-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #1
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado Tacos

Post up pics whatever I wanna see more Colorado Tacomas
Old 02-11-2010, 06:25 PM   #2
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
heres my build

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bui...ops-build.html
Old 02-12-2010, 12:43 AM   #3
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Heres 3!

Old 02-12-2010, 12:55 AM   #4
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
^^I've seen those trucks before.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:57 AM   #5
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Another from that trip...Which there needs to be another one at some point
Old 02-12-2010, 01:02 AM   #6
Caveman
LaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to behold
LaxVarsity04's Tacoma Gallery
im not in Colorado yet, plan on moving there next year
Old 02-12-2010, 03:32 PM   #7
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
sweet keep postin!!!! i think we can get a US majority there are so many here in Fort Collins!!!

I think we should get mod days or off roading trips organized
Old 02-12-2010, 07:11 PM   #8
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for a mod day. I can help with a bunch of stuff. I know mike and I are trying to get a rino lining group buy we want to do our fenders and I think I can get us a deal. We just put magna flows on both of ours for a good price and the sound is amazing.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:13 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I'm in for a mod day. I can help with a bunch of stuff. I know mike and I are trying to get a rino lining group buy we want to do our fenders and I think I can get us a deal. We just put magna flows on both of ours for a good price and the sound is amazing.
why not line-x?
Old 02-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #10

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know some where that does line x? And we should see the price difference.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:06 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Do you know some where that does line x? And we should see the price difference.
There is one place in denver that does line x, but don't know prices.

2245 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80205-2520
(303) 308-0888
Old 02-14-2010, 08:57 PM   #13

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
^^^ Wrong Section?
Wrong section for what we are trying to see the intrest of the Colorado Tacomas on some line x or rino lining.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #14
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-23-2010, 10:56 AM   #15
Avman2119 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Avman2119's Tacoma Gallery
There is a place in Berthoud on 2nd street that does Line-X. No idea of price though.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #17
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
how much snow you guys getting? got 5-8in here already, and that's only within the last 1.5hrs