Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

RotoPAx Mounts

Old 01-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
AllBLKTaco will become famous soon enough

Army: 101st Airborne, 3rd ACR Ft Bliss
AllBLKTaco's Tacoma Gallery
RotoPAx Mounts

RotoPax mounts on the back of my 07' Tacoma. RotoPax cans are somewhat new to the off road community and my experience with them has been nothing short of stellar. Seen here is the 4 gallon gas can, the dry storage rotopax container and the first aid container. I use the rotopax deluxe locking mounts to secure my contents. The "ECO" nozzle on the gas can takes a little getting used too but after a few times it's a breeze. I purchased all of the rotopax stuff here in the pics from Sierra Expeditions in Tempe, AZ but they are available locally at High Country 4x4.

Rotopax Deluxe locking mounts

RotoPax deluxe mount and Livorsi Fire extinguisher mount

RotoPax "dry storage" and "first aid" container

RotoPax 4 gallon gas container with "ECO" nozzle. Takes a little getting used to but after that it's a breeze.

RotoPax mounting bracket for the larger containers
Old 01-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #2
tonyplanet will become famous soon enoughtonyplanet will become famous soon enough

tonyplanet's Tacoma Gallery
Are you using an allpro bed rack? If so, how do you like it. The only reason i havent gotten one yet, is that im still using my toyota oem tool storage box. I cant justify buying a tool chest like the uws.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyplanet View Post
Are you using an allpro bed rack? If so, how do you like it. The only reason i havent gotten one yet, is that im still using my toyota oem tool storage box. I cant justify buying a tool chest like the uws.
No I am using a custom built bed rack from Brandon at Avid Off Road. I do like the ALL Pro design but on the trails I think a bolt together rack like the ALL Pro wouldn't be as strong as one solid frame. Besides Brandon added a bunch of custom things to my rack that All Pro doesn't offer just yet.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Those look really clean, might have to start utilizing those containers on my own truck!
Old 01-30-2012, 02:56 PM   #5
H0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant future
H0LLYW00D's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of RotoPax on my truck as well, they are fantastic. I have a split 4 gallon gas container, a split 4 gallon water container and 4 2 gallon storage containers. The storage containers hold all my recovery gear and a level 2 first aid kit. Of course I also have the locking mounts as well.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #6
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Would you mind posting more pics of the rack please? I was going to have Brandon build me a bed rack too.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Those are awesome i really want some but can't justify the cost yet.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #8
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
OP , are the dry storage and first aid kit the same size and modular to the 2 gallon gas containers ?

Thinking of getting a 2 gallon / 2 gallon gas set up and wondering if the same mount set up would fit a dry storage / first aid ( or water )
Old 03-01-2012, 04:29 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
OP , are the dry storage and first aid kit the same size and modular to the 2 gallon gas containers ?

Thinking of getting a 2 gallon / 2 gallon gas set up and wondering if the same mount set up would fit a dry storage / first aid ( or water )
Yes they are. The same set up will work for both!
Old 03-01-2012, 07:32 AM   #11
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBLKTaco View Post
Yes they are. The same set up will work for both!
Thank you

Old 04-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #12

More Rotopax...

these guys should pay me for advertising...

Old 04-22-2012, 06:20 AM   #14
Dcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Anthony
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck. Loves thoes carriers
Old 04-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #15
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome stuff OP (+Rep). I managed to get us TW members set up with a 15% discount for these products today. Link below.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dea...ml#post4994800
Old 04-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #16
H0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant future
H0LLYW00D's Tacoma Gallery

I went with the All-Pro rack and had it welded together and custom container mounts welded on, the spacing was off to use the standard Rotopax mounting plate.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:25 PM   #17
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
^ Nice.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:08 PM   #19
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
very nice! may have to look into this.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #20
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
looks great.