Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

relentless rear bumper

Old 02-10-2012, 11:31 AM   #21
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
you can't go wrong with Brute Force. I sent my payment, he built the bumper in 4 days. It arrived 2 weeks after I paid.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:51 AM   #23
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
have you looked at armor tech or cbi offroad fab. they make great stuff also.
i have cbi front and rear on my rig. they used to have a long wait also, but it is worth it.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #25
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Group but going on if you wanna get in on it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...bumper-gb.html
Old 02-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #26
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you have any questions, just PM me and I'll respond pretty quick. Sometimes I just dont get time to respond to my website inquiries for a couple days with how busy I am with building and responding directly to guys on the Forums.
I do have the wait time of around 4mo though, so sounds like you might be going elsewhere now.
Just let me know if still interested.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:30 PM   #27
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
* than

why can't you fix that

stupied NJ school system
Old 02-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #29
pa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
pa blaster's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
If you have any questions, just PM me and I'll respond pretty quick. Sometimes I just dont get time to respond to my website inquiries for a couple days with how busy I am with building and responding directly to guys on the Forums.
I do have the wait time of around 4mo though, so sounds like you might be going elsewhere now.
Just let me know if still interested.
k thanks man, i am in need of a bmper asap i have one more feeler out....if i were to order one how long would the wait be ?
Old 02-11-2012, 11:39 AM   #30
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa blaster View Post
do you have picture of it ?
Mine was a front bumper.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #31
Bfoust22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bryon
Bfoust22's Tacoma Gallery
@oury how much was that bumper?
Old 05-08-2013, 03:20 PM   #32
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
look in the vendor section for Relentless Fabrication