Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Kentucky

Old 04-18-2013, 03:38 PM   #321
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunning View Post
Moving to Murray kentucky in the fall! going to murray state for nursing!

I graduated went to school with two brothers that play on the golf team now. They both love it there. Apparently a lot of fun.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #323
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanglingFury View Post
Anyone going to somernites cruise this month? The 27th in somerset.

I'll probably get the car out while I'm home for the weekend.

http://www.somernitescruise.com/
I may take my dads Z06 to somernites cruise. If I do I'll PM you.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #324
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by haddix View Post
I may take my dads Z06 to somernites cruise. If I do I'll PM you.
Sweet. I'll be rollin in the blue Olds 442
Old 04-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #325
levi
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossytaco View Post
Yeah they usually run some of the trails we took but it really all depends on the trail leader for that day! There won't be anything any harder than what we did the day you all came up!
Sweet lol I learned a lot from that trip and am almost ready to try it again with all my new toys
Old 04-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #326
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Fellas,

how hard would it be to get back to Stump Cave after this rainfall in a stock truck with AT's? My buddy and I are thinking of making our way down there today and camping there tonight and maybe tomorrow. JW, didn't want to get in over my head. Y'all are welcome to join us! I'll keep ya posted on our plans!
Old 04-19-2013, 10:56 AM   #327
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJack09 View Post
Hey Fellas,

how hard would it be to get back to Stump Cave after this rainfall in a stock truck with AT's? My buddy and I are thinking of making our way down there today and camping there tonight and maybe tomorrow. JW, didn't want to get in over my head. Y'all are welcome to join us! I'll keep ya posted on our plans!
If you got some good AT you should be good
Old 04-19-2013, 11:55 AM   #328
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime187 View Post
If you got some good AT you should be good

Good deal! Well it looks like if we go tonight, we'll be leaving around 8. I may just go camp off of Indian Creek Rd since we'll be arriving late and head to Stump Cave on saturday. I'll be in a Indigo Ink Access Cab 2nd Gen, with a color-matched leer topper since cell phone coverage can get spotty. Come one come all!
Old 04-19-2013, 01:32 PM   #329
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
Sweet lol I learned a lot from that trip and am almost ready to try it again with all my new toys
Yeah that was a good trip! My truck should be ready the first of May
Old 04-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #330
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Fellas,

Yeah it's probably doable! It's a little harder coming back out than going in if its muddy or at least I think so! Yeah I don't know what David thinks but I would suggest not camping at stumps! That's the rednecks usual drunk hang out on Friday and Saturday nights or at least that's what I've heard! I would like to get out but my truck is down still! I'll be installing a front bumper for a guy in Stanton Saturday afternoon!
Old 04-22-2013, 07:28 AM   #331
JKLMcClure is on a distinguished road

Name: John McClure
JKLMcClure's Tacoma Gallery
Checking in from London, Ky.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:02 AM   #332

Well, we had a helluva time trying to find it for the first time at 1am but we did and it was well worth it!!! Came out with minimal damage, one pinstripe that looks like it'll buff out and some nice rock rash when my rear tire slipped off a wet rock ledge. Pictures of that to come!

Panorama shot of Stump Cave:

(if you look closely you can see my truck parked inside.)

(Had 3 hammocks tied to the D-rings and the top of the cave, sorry for the crappy cell pics!)

Saturdays campsite off of Indian Creek:

Brown Trout:

6am Sunrise:

Awesome trip! Big thanks to the guys that showed me this place and gave tips! The truck in stock form impressed the shit out of me, my friends, and the random folks we met there the next day! I guess these guys had a cabin at the end of the road, they were not expecting us out there. Especially in a stock Tacoma, they kept saying, "we've never seen anything that nice back here, ya'll better be careful!!" They were genuinely concerned. When we finally made it to the road we could here them in the distance. A few minutes later they came out, and said they wanted to make sure we got out alright. Nice folks!
There were a few places where I really thought I was in over my head, but the truck in 4lo tractor-ed through, and luckily i had some decent spotters.
Items on my list to buy first: hi-lift, sliders & skid plates. Then lift, bumpers, winch. Never thought I'd want a high clearance rear bumper but I do now!

Thanks guys!
Old 04-22-2013, 10:17 AM   #333
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well, we had a helluva time trying to find it for the first time at 1am but we did and it was well worth it!!! Came out with minimal damage, one pinstripe that looks like it'll buff out and some nice rock rash when my rear tire slipped off a wet rock ledge. Pictures of that to come!

Panorama shot of Stump Cave:

(if you look closely you can see my truck parked inside.)

(Had 3 hammocks tied to the D-rings and the top of the cave, sorry for the crappy cell pics!)

Saturdays campsite off of Indian Creek:

Brown Trout:

6am Sunrise:

Awesome trip! Big thanks to the guys that showed me this place and gave tips! The truck in stock form impressed the shit out of me, my friends, and the random folks we met there the next day! I guess these guys had a cabin at the end of the road, they were not expecting us out there. Especially in a stock Tacoma, they kept saying, "we've never seen anything that nice back here, ya'll better be careful!!" They were genuinely concerned. When we finally made it to the road we could here them in the distance. A few minutes later they came out, and said they wanted to make sure we got out alright. Nice folks!
There were a few places where I really thought I was in over my head, but the truck in 4lo tractor-ed through, and luckily i had some decent spotters.
Items on my list to buy first: hi-lift, sliders & skid plates. Then lift, bumpers, winch. Never thought I'd want a high clearance rear bumper but I do now!

Thanks guys!
Looks good!!!
Old 05-06-2013, 08:18 AM   #337
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
windrock trip next weekend, and harlan trip is memorial weekend. just throwing that out there
Old 05-06-2013, 08:31 AM   #338
Paul6811 is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
Paul6811's Tacoma Gallery
Hazard Kentucky here!
Old 05-07-2013, 10:41 AM   #340
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
yessur,
windrock: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...13th-18th.html

harlan: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...l-weekend.html