Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Southeast Custom 4x4 Uwharrie Spring Run

Old 02-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
Southeast Custom 4x4 Uwharrie Spring Run April 30th - May 2, 2010

I'm ready to get back on the trails and this time I'll FINALLY have my own lifted pickup to take out ...Excited to hang out with you guys again for a great weekend!! looking at setting some dates...I was thinking maybe April, 30 - May, 2 ?!?!?! Any suggestions? Just let me know if these dates suit everyone and lets go ahead and start a list...

Uwharrie, Southeast Custom 4x4 Spring Run (FOR EVERYONE)
1. Daniel & Family
Old 02-17-2010, 05:12 PM   #2
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
im in as long as the list doesnt get too long!

edit: i noticed you had family coming too, so will there be alchohol cause ND plus booze makes big camp fire boom, and isnt too kid friendly
Old 02-17-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
lol yes you can drink...and shouldn't have too many going...just a small group...prolly 30 or so...I'm looking forward to a small hang out weekend..that November event was all I could handle...didn't really get to enjoy it, BUT it was a great success...
Old 02-17-2010, 07:50 PM   #4
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Might make this one but its getting close to exams around this time, so i will probably be studying.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:31 PM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
Uwharrie, Southeast Custom 4x4 Spring Run (FOR EVERYONE)
1. Daniel & Family
2.Lrgrnr-depending on work
dude i was totally second, not cool

and school stays in the classroom homework? pffft no such thing!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:42 PM   #6
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
dude i was totally second, not cool

and school stays in the classroom homework? pffft no such thing!
Yea not when your in the college of engineering at Uncc. haha
Old 02-17-2010, 08:45 PM   #7
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Yea not when your in the college of engineering at Uncc. haha
well ummm pretend youre sick

you got taco fever
Old 02-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #8

Quote:
well ummm pretend youre sick

you got taco fever
I do have taco fever

But grades are pretty important to my future, and exams are like the week after this.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:51 PM   #9
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
I might be down for some offroading. I will have new tires by then but wont be lifted or have skids etc so Id prolly have to stick with the easy trails and ride along for the big stuff. but we'll see when it gets closer to May
Old 02-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #10
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoruptTaco View Post
I might be down for some offroading. I will have new tires by then but wont be lifted or have skids etc so Id prolly have to stick with the easy trails and ride along for the big stuff. but we'll see when it gets closer to May
there were plenty of stock tacos last time, you should do fine

and common man...study while there, being around manly men for a few days cant impair learning skills too much
Old 02-17-2010, 08:56 PM   #11

Quote:
there were plenty of stock tacos last time, you should do fine

and common man...study while there, being around manly men for a few days cant impair learning skills too much
This is true, but liquor can
I might try.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:00 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
Don't raid your dads liquer cabinet now!!
O i wasnt planning on it, I need to write a paper sometime tonight but i cant seem to get away from TW
Old 02-17-2010, 10:18 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoruptTaco View Post
I'll be right with you!! I've just got a small lift on my pickup with 32x11.50's ...nothing outrageous...I'm just excited to get something of my own up there to try out and (my luck) tear up!!
Old 02-17-2010, 10:19 PM   #14
Originally Posted by lrgrnr
Southeast Custom 4x4 Uwharrie Spring Run (FOR EVERYONE)

1. Daniel & Family
2. Lrgrnr-depending on work
3. Ray Powell
4. Fireturk41 (maybe)
5. Jeff B. & Jules, Erin & Frida
6. Wade178
7. BigBen75
Old 02-18-2010, 08:23 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
Ill be there, obviously

Unless shit hits a fan, and you know how that goes.
You've got a freakin nice truck Krookz..I'm looking forward to seeing it!! All of you have bad tacomas which is giving me taco fever as well!!
Might just have to do an SAS on my 88 and make it my trail rig and pull it with a 2010 Tacoma!! Now that would be NICE!!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:16 AM   #16
OK here's a question to you guys...I could go either way but wanted to put it out there to you all...There is a gentleman at Uwharrie that catured our VIP dinner for the Rockvember event and has an extremely nice area for camping with a nice pavillion and bon fire area...He has electrical hookup, outdoor shower, and outdoor toilet...He has been going thru some tough times financially so didn't know if you guys wanted to stay at his place for that weekend just to help him out a little...He said he'd let us pay $7 a tent (no person minimum) if we'd like to hang out and he'd provide the wood for fire, lights and music... OR if this doesn't sound like the weekend ya'll are looking for, we could go to Yates Place or another free camp ground area and get more out in the woods...any suggestions? Here is a pic of his place...
Southeast Custom 4x4 Uwharrie Spring Run-lazybr-vipdinner.jpg
Old 02-18-2010, 09:23 AM   #17

1. Daniel & Family
3. Ray Powell
4. Fireturk41 (maybe)
6. Wade178
7. BigBen75
8. Walter Hammond & GF
9. Jeff Higgins
Old 02-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #18
Ok so the Big Dixie Boggers event will be at their farm that weekend and the TrailFest event will be in TN and the Rovers event at URE is a week before so the trails should be WIDE OPEN for the weekend of the 30th - 2nd...
Old 02-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #19

1. Daniel & Family
3. Ray Powell
4. Fireturk41 (maybe)
6. Wade178
7. BigBen75
8. Walter Hammond & GF
9. Jeff Higgins
10. John Crouse
Old 02-18-2010, 12:53 PM   #20
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
I wish I was closer to yall or i would be there....