Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

All central virginians needing work done!!!

Old 04-17-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
All central virginians needing work done!!!

Hello, I am a Tacoma Enthusiast in Central Virginia. I just wanted to let you guys know that I can help you work on your vehicles and what not. whether its routine maint. or installing a lift. I can do it. Just hit me up on PM or Email...also would like to get a central virginia meet goin.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
Shack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lane
Shack's Tacoma Gallery
Really cool of you to offer your services and comradery! I would definitely be in for a meet/ride/trip etc. I will definitely keep you in mind when I go to wrenching on my truck, I'm somewhat proficient but am always second guessing myself.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
right on!
Old 04-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #4
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-21-2010, 10:15 PM   #5
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
right on...where in the richmond area are you??
Old 04-22-2010, 04:53 AM   #6
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
West End
Old 04-22-2010, 09:30 AM   #7
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
same here...probably seen you around then
Old 04-22-2010, 09:45 AM   #8
The Gunny
TexasToyo is on a distinguished road

Marines: The Gunny
Name: Alonso
TexasToyo's Tacoma Gallery
im smelling a Taco meet to Kings D or B Gardens...
Old 04-22-2010, 09:47 AM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Rep from Annapolis, MD!
Old 04-22-2010, 10:05 AM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Im always doing something on my truck, live in alittle outside of downtown Richmond... willing to assist anyone local on my days off also

A meet would be a good idea, need to get the website repped some more out here too... i keep seeing nicely modded tacos driving around and never see them on here
Old 06-29-2010, 05:34 AM   #11
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDKenE View Post
Hello, I am a Tacoma Enthusiast in Central Virginia. I just wanted to let you guys know that I can help you work on your vehicles and what not. whether its routine maint. or installing a lift. I can do it. Just hit me up on PM or Email...also would like to get a central virginia meet goin.
LOL~ Still learning to get around in TW. Seein threads all late~ Bad News VA here...
Old 07-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #12
DCBucki is on a distinguished road
Marines: Marine Security Forces, DC
Name: Shawn
DCBucki's Tacoma Gallery
TRDKenE,
Might take you up on that. I live in Alexandria, VA and have been thinking about putting a lift on my truck. Let me know about a meetup, would be interesting to see everyones trucks!
Old 08-08-2010, 06:47 PM   #13
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
there was just a mod day in williamsburg yesterday http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...n-install.html i posted in the north east section because i saw a couple other VA threads in there. richmond seems like a good midway point between the northern VA guys and the williamsburg guys. we should try to find a place to get a massive meet in the next few months. i need to break in my new suspension, anyone know where to get off-road down there?
Old 10-24-2010, 08:51 AM   #14
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
uppp!!! LOL I work for cheap!!! LOL
Old 01-05-2011, 04:45 AM   #15
dp2hike is on a distinguished road
dp2hike's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys I am in Richmond too. Look forward to seeing everyone around.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:17 AM   #16
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dp2hike View Post
Hey Guys I am in Richmond too. Look forward to seeing everyone around.
wud up Richmond.....

south east here....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ater-area.html
Old 01-05-2011, 10:40 AM   #17
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Seeing a couple of richmond guys in her, I also live in the west end. We'll have to all meet up one day, it would be the first meet for me. I work every thurs, fri, and sat. Sundays are always good.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:17 AM   #18
dp2hike is on a distinguished road
dp2hike's Tacoma Gallery
Weekends are always good for me. Quick question for the Richmond Guys. Recently had a spacer lift done...not to happy with the end result or service I got after shelling out money to the shop that did it. Looking to have the Blistein's done and the AAL. Any suggestions of places to go in the area?
Old 01-06-2011, 06:48 AM   #19
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
Seeing a couple of richmond guys in her, I also live in the west end. We'll have to all meet up one day, it would be the first meet for me. I work every thurs, fri, and sat. Sundays are always good.
seen a couple guys in Who?
Old 01-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #20
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dp2hike View Post
Weekends are always good for me. Quick question for the Richmond Guys. Recently had a spacer lift done...not to happy with the end result or service I got after shelling out money to the shop that did it. Looking to have the Blistein's done and the AAL. Any suggestions of places to go in the area?
my house

Justin