Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Show off your Mountain Bike!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2010, 09:03 AM   #21
Proud Washingtonian
godofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud of

Navy: paper pusher
Name: Steve
godofspeed's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeMan View Post
'08 BMC Fourstroke, I built it last summer, primary ride. I also have a rebuilt GF hardtail.
Nice Ride!
Old 03-04-2010, 09:20 AM   #22
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...-bikes-13.html
Old 03-04-2010, 09:32 AM   #24
lost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
lost1700's Tacoma Gallery
I am not a real hardcore biker, ride some trails for exercise mainly. Here is my bike. 2009 Specialized Hardrock Sport

Old 03-04-2010, 09:33 AM   #25
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
Old 03-04-2010, 11:19 AM   #26
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofspeed View Post
Its about getting out there and having fun!!!
definitely! there's a little state park with a bunch of trails about 4 miles from my apartment, and i've been hitting it up a bunch this week! i'm addicted!
Old 03-04-2010, 12:15 PM   #27
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpick View Post
definitely! there's a little state park with a bunch of trails about 4 miles from my apartment, and i've been hitting it up a bunch this week! i'm addicted!
Yea I love going. especially just going out for the day with my friend and just exploring some trials
Old 03-04-2010, 12:22 PM   #28
s3
Klipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Klipp11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

Only picture I have. Its a Trek. Nothing special. I just got into mountain biking last summer. Its a great sport and exercise. I love it.
you might want to try to bulk up a bit... lookin a little scrawny!!

here's me on my marin hard tail

Old 03-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #29
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
13 bikes here - 3 mt., 4 cruiser, 2 road, 2 hybrid & 2 single speed......no pics at work so I'll dig some up later when home. Fully build all my bikes including building wheels with different lacing patterns blah blah blah. Got back into bikes back in 1992. I come from the pre-BMX time when there were only homemade & Yamaha motobikes. There were no 26" anything except 10 speeds for the road. Nice to see it takin off with the yungstas, lol
Old 03-04-2010, 12:26 PM   #30
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...ain-bikes.html
search does wonders
Old 03-04-2010, 12:30 PM   #31
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
anyways this is what im riding and i LOVE her

excuse my homo seat... its changed now that was an older pic
Old 03-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #32
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
Heres my Downhill, Urban Assault, Free Ride rig.

2009 Kona Stab Deluxe
Marzocchi 888 RCV
Fox DHX 5.0 w/ obtanium titanium spring
Azonic Ultracross bar
Azonc Baretta stem
Hayes Stroker Ace 203 mm rotors

Old 03-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #35
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klipp11 View Post
you might want to try to bulk up a bit... lookin a little scrawny!!

here's me on my marin hard tail

Thats some nice air! I tired that and bent my rims. They looked like triangles instead of circles when i was done.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:18 PM   #36
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Trek 6000 hardtail. Bought it back in December.

We are finally getting a nice weekend this weekend (60ish and sunny). I will be out on the trails for sure.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Mountain Bike!!!-lightbike-20002.jpg  
Old 03-04-2010, 02:18 PM   #37
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Question about mt bikes. My wife and I are talking about getting 2 bikes for some exercise around the neighborhood and the local state parks. I am a bigger guy, 6'2 285 and was wondering what size mt bike to get. 26" or 28". I have no clue as to I have never owned a mt bike. My wife is a lot smaller than me....5'6 around 135 lbs soaking wet. So it will not be too hard to get her one that fits.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #38
s3
Klipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Klipp11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
Thats some nice air! I tired that and bent my rims. They looked like triangles instead of circles when i was done.
haha, thanks mikey!
Old 03-04-2010, 02:30 PM   #39
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeMan View Post
This thing is just MEAN! HAHAHA Awesome
Appreciate it! It sure is fun to ride!! The fork is going to be the next thing to get an upgrade. Probably going for a Zoke 888 Evo Ti.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #40
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingshootin View Post
Question about mt bikes. My wife and I are talking about getting 2 bikes for some exercise around the neighborhood and the local state parks. I am a bigger guy, 6'2 285 and was wondering what size mt bike to get. 26" or 28". I have no clue as to I have never owned a mt bike. My wife is a lot smaller than me....5'6 around 135 lbs soaking wet. So it will not be too hard to get her one that fits.
29er hardtail should take care of it, 19 or 20" frame, just make sure you have a couple of inches between your bag and the top tube of the frame while standing over the bike. 29er should be beefy enough.

Products Discussed in this Thread