Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Weak suspension, What sould I do?

Old 04-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
POOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JEFF
POOLGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Weak suspension, What sould I do?

Hey guys, fairly new on TW. I have a problem, the rear springs are not strong enough to hold up the 450lbs. of equipment I carry for work daily. I have installed hellwig 981 helper springs(1200lbs. rating), but the driver side has broken twice. On third set, but does not keep the rear end from saging 2"-3". Also have rancho 9000 shocks on rear and the rancho 9000 qwick lift on front to level the truck. Set up seems to work good when unloaded, but sucks loaded. I thought about adding firestone ride rite air bags with in cab controls for quick adjustment for loaded and unloaded. Or, should I do something like Icon's aal and front coil shocks (think it's stage 2 kit)?
Old 04-17-2013, 05:47 PM   #3
POOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JEFF
POOLGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the link.