Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

FEELER: Baja Suspension for Sale

Old 09-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Question FEELER: Baja Suspension for Sale

So before I get flamed for buying the Baja and then wanting to upgrade the suspension, when I bought the Baja I didn't have the funds or knowledge for what I want now. Anyway I have the stock Baja setup with about 19k miles on them. VERY light off roading plenty of members can vouch for that haha. Just curious what people are willing to pay or what I could sell it for or maybe some of you will tell me to keep it, who knows. Looking for feedback good or bad.

Thanks,

Alex
Old 09-10-2013, 09:59 AM   #2
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Well I personally want to say why would you want to upgrade the suspension on a sweet factory package?!?!?! But if you want you should upgrade to icon stage 4 for a Better set up
Old 09-10-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
Well I personally want to say why would you want to upgrade the suspension on a sweet factory package?!?!?! But if you want you should upgrade to icon stage 4 for a Better set up
See these are the questions i need. I want a tad more lift and travel. I think I could net maybe an inch more travel if I switched out the UCA's, maybe I should start there?

Ya I was looking at the 3 favorites, King, Fox and Icon.

Maybe I need to explain the off roading I do, for one I stay away from bushes cause they scratch shit Mostly open desert like prerunner stuff.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:05 AM   #4
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
In the prerunner case you should definitely go icon and if you are not on a budget how about full long travel
Old 09-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #5
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
In the prerunner case you should definitely go icon and if you are not on a budget how about full long travel
I thought about full long travel and it is pricey but besides that seems like it needs a LOT of upkeep which is one of the main reasons I have been a bit reluctant to go that route.

Are Icons better in the sand than Fox? I know the whole digressive vs progressive.

Alex
Old 09-10-2013, 10:27 AM   #6
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
here's an idea! trade me trucks. then do all that suspension stuff to my truck mine's only got 15k and zero off roading.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:32 AM   #7
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmurder View Post
here's an idea! trade me trucks. then do all that suspension stuff to my truck mine's only got 15k and zero off roading.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #8
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Alex, only thing I can see you doing is a UCA and maybe a better leaf pack, with your very moderate type of offroading, save your money for new house projects.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #9
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Alex, only thing I can see you doing is a UCA and maybe a better leaf pack, with your very moderate type of offroading, save your money for new house projects.
x2. That's a lot of dough on a whim that may or may not get used to even it's partial potential. UCAs, maybe a progressive AAL or new leaf pack, and some little stuff, like ubolt flip, etc . . . would be way cheaper and way more practical.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:46 AM   #10
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was hoping you would chime in
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
x2. That's a lot of dough on a whim that may or may not get used to even it's partial potential. UCAs, maybe a progressive AAL or new leaf pack, and some little stuff, like ubolt flip, etc . . . would be way cheaper and way more practical.
This is what I needed to hear, Thanks guys!
Old 09-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #11
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
No worries, another something you have to remember, Happy Wife, Happy life.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:57 AM   #12
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No worries, another something you have to remember, Happy Wife, Happy life.
noted
Old 09-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #14
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post

I am sure there is some moron on here thinking this suspension is better than Foxs or King.
I need that moron LOL!!!
Old 09-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #15
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
I need that moron LOL!!!
Old 09-10-2013, 11:36 AM   #17
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
lt
Old 09-10-2013, 11:43 AM   #19
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
how did you do at huckfeast?

Bump for Sale
truck did great....went through the biggest whoops there at like 60 and barely bucked at all...the re valve helped a ton.