Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME Dakars on backorder

Old 04-02-2014, 08:02 AM   #21
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheosTaco View Post
Nice! I had a look at your build thread...very informative. It looks like you used the same parts as I plan on using(Dakars, Super Bumps, All Pro U-Bolt Flip)....will be running Icon Extended Travel Coilovers up front though and I already have Camburg Ball Joint UCA's.
How you figure those two will work?

Its funny how so many peeps are into the ubolt flip kits when they only really serve one purpose and the benefit is minimal at best. And then after there on attaching bumps becomes an issue unless you have a welder handy or want to pay big money for timbrens. Also they do tend to limit up travel.

Honestly unless you plan to do some serious rock clawing and plan to drag your rear end all over rocks, stick with just the superbumps and call it done.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:06 AM   #22
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRob08 View Post
So why not go with allpro since they are 'Merican

Blasphemy

Old 04-02-2014, 08:48 AM   #23
The Anti-Bling
TheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theo
TheosTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
How you figure those two will work?

Its funny how so many peeps are into the ubolt flip kits when they only really serve one purpose and the benefit is minimal at best. And then after there on attaching bumps becomes an issue unless you have a welder handy or want to pay big money for timbrens. Also they do tend to limit up travel.

Honestly unless you plan to do some serious rock clawing and plan to drag your rear end all over rocks, stick with just the superbumps and call it done.
I actually do plan on using SuperBumps but with the AllPro U-Bolt Flip Kit. See geekhoue23's build ----> http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ial-build.html

And if I need to weld or fab somethign up, it's not a problem as my brother has a shop, an amazing welder & more SnapOn tools than I could ever need.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:51 AM   #24
The Anti-Bling
TheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRob08 View Post
So why not go with allpro since they are 'Merican

Too much lift in the rear or I would get them.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:54 AM   #25
bakins49 is just really nicebakins49 is just really nicebakins49 is just really nicebakins49 is just really nice
Name: Brett
bakins49's Tacoma Gallery
I orfered mine like a month ago, they came in like a week later, no issues. I ordered them from Wheelers Offroad
Old 04-02-2014, 05:27 PM   #26
berserknitro is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
berserknitro's Tacoma Gallery
I order my EMU rear springs on Monday (3/31/14) And just got them today! Order mine at performancelifts.com ..http://performancelifts.com/OME-TACO...GS-CS047R.html.. cost $518 shipped.
Attached Thumbnails
OME Dakars on backorder-20140402_170346.jpg  
Old 04-02-2014, 06:02 PM   #27
Anzy will become famous soon enough

Name: Eric
Anzy's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is looking for old man emu leafs PM me, the warehouse we buy from have 52 of them in stock.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:24 PM   #28
Marcoc has a spectacular aura aboutMarcoc has a spectacular aura about

Marcoc's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered my OME kit with Dakars from Headstrong Offroad and they told me they were on back order. That was two weeks ago. During that time two days later after I placed the order Marie from Headstrong called me to tell me they had a few more Dakars and I would receive them in a few days. They have great customer service, they kept me in the loop at all times.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:40 PM   #29
Scenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud of

Name: Jay
Scenekyd's Tacoma Gallery
I will patiently wait for mine from Wheelers... I'm in the hurry. I'll be riding around on stock tires for a few months until I can afford some 33s
Old 04-06-2014, 09:38 AM   #31
NCTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
NCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-07-2014, 09:31 AM   #32
The Anti-Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Centre pin collars , not a new pin
Where can I purchase these & which ones would your recommend?
Old 04-07-2014, 09:32 AM   #33
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where can I purchase these & which ones would your recommend?

I got mine at my local spring shop but here is an online source

http://www.autoandtrucksprings.com/p...cs-1662-0.html
Old 04-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #34
The Anti-Bling

[QUOTE=OZ-T;8477785]I got mine at my local spring shop but here is an online source

http://www.autoandtrucksprings.com/p...tml[/QUOTE]

Thank you. So, all I will need is 2 Lengtheners?
Old 04-07-2014, 12:01 PM   #35
The Anti-Bling

Also, is there a prefered paring when it comes to the +, -, or 0?

If I have a choice to go with any combo, which one would be best?
Old 04-07-2014, 12:03 PM   #36
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TheosTaco;8478657]
Quote:
I got mine at my local spring shop but here is an online source

http://www.autoandtrucksprings.com/p...tml[/QUOTE]

Thank you. So, all I will need is 2 Lengtheners?

Yes , one for each pin
Old 04-07-2014, 12:03 PM   #37

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Also, is there a prefered paring when it comes to the +, -, or 0?

If I have a choice to go with any combo, which one would be best?

Depends how much lift you want
Old 04-07-2014, 12:13 PM   #38
The Anti-Bling

Quote:
Depends how much lift you want
I plan on having my truck anywhere from 2" - 2.5" up front with Icons.

Doesn't it go like this:

+ indicates over ached
- indicated under arched
0 indicates spot on?
Old 04-07-2014, 12:18 PM   #39

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I plan on having my truck anywhere from 2" - 2.5" up front with Icons.

Doesn't it go like this:

+ indicates over ached
- indicated under arched
0 indicates spot on?

Basically , over and under spec
Old 04-07-2014, 12:30 PM   #40
The Anti-Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTacoma View Post
Is this With or Without the OME AAL?