Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Technical Chat

Notices

DIY: Leather Interior

Old 06-24-2014, 07:20 AM   #161
VinTaco has a spectacular aura aboutVinTaco has a spectacular aura about

VinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
This is a CLASSIC SOFT TRIM leather interior kit.
www.classicsofttrim.com
Thanks,
I couldn't come up with a cost when I searched, do you have any idea how much it would cost for the 2 front seats leather with TRD stitching ( I have an access cab )
Attached Thumbnails
DIY: Leather Interior-photo-4.jpg  
Old 08-22-2014, 09:27 AM   #163
PburghTaco32 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brennan
PburghTaco32's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you don't mind my asking, what heated seat kit did you use? I've been looking into this for a while and those look nice, whole seat bottom and back. Thanks!!
Old 08-22-2014, 11:00 AM   #165
PburghTaco32 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brennan
PburghTaco32's Tacoma Gallery
No problem!
Old 11-06-2014, 07:12 PM   #166
aggrorider1 is on a distinguished road
Name: dan
aggrorider1's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thread. I plan on doing this for sure. Lots and research and planning to do. Cst site only had beige and didn't show me a price.
Old 11-07-2014, 02:43 PM   #168
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Got it off eBay. It's been so long I don't remember what brand. Sorry!
not like you actually used it anyway... still isn't wired up is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggrorider1 View Post
Awesome thread. I plan on doing this for sure. Lots and research and planning to do. Cst site only had beige and didn't show me a price.
in the group buy there was a lot of cst problems and the vendor ended up switching to just katzkin. mine and craigs cst seem to fit fine, but some others did not.
Old 11-07-2014, 03:14 PM   #169
fire03 is on a distinguished road
Name: matthew
fire03's Tacoma Gallery
did you install your vinyl on the door panels?

hello! I have installed all the katzkin on the seats and the only thing left are the door panels. my original has the cloth but katzkin sent me vinyl to change those out. looking for some help. thanks!
Old 11-07-2014, 05:33 PM   #170
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire03 View Post
hello! I have installed all the katzkin on the seats and the only thing left are the door panels. my original has the cloth but katzkin sent me vinyl to change those out. looking for some help. thanks!
what do you need help with? explaining how to do it?

try this- http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...arm-rests.html
Old 11-26-2014, 08:43 AM   #172
Love moding vehicles as hobby
Pepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud of

Air Force: 24 yrs of Service
Name: Paul
Pepe98's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Finally a Thank You.

Homer,

Wanted to thank you again for the encouragement earlier this year and most of all for your detailed write up.

I decided to try this myself since i couldnt find an installer and these turned out fantastic. Not hard at all. Just took time. I did them with seat heaters and wfused and wired them with relay to only come on with ignition. I put the switches on the center console and now that winter is here... the seat heaters are awesome. My son loves everything. I could do this without this write up.

Thank you again.

Pics

Old 11-28-2014, 01:43 PM   #173
King of the grill
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe98 View Post
Homer,

Wanted to thank you again for the encouragement earlier this year and most of all for your detailed write up.

I decided to try this myself since i couldnt find an installer and these turned out fantastic. Not hard at all. Just took time. I did them with seat heaters and wfused and wired them with relay to only come on with ignition. I put the switches on the center console and now that winter is here... the seat heaters are awesome. My son loves everything. I could do this without this write up.

Thank you again.

Pics

Looks great Paul!
Old 12-02-2014, 05:36 PM   #174
fire03 is on a distinguished road
Name: matthew
fire03's Tacoma Gallery
thats it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
what do you need help with? explaining how to do it?

try this- http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...arm-rests.html
yes! this is perfect! thank you