Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

What is in your bed?

Old 01-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
What is in your bed?

Just curious what other people have put in their bed?

Thursday a buddy and I left for Macon, Ga to pick up a lathe (him) and bumper (me). Overall I had a little over 1k lbs in the bed of the truck. I do have the Firestone air bags and the heavier leafs.

Loaded

Unloaded and setup

So, anyone else fill the bed up lately?
Old 01-28-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Dang dude that lathe is pimp!! I had my brand new avid off road side steps that got linex installed them 2day that's what I had in mine
Old 01-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
PhishPhryer is a jewel in the roughPhishPhryer is a jewel in the roughPhishPhryer is a jewel in the roughPhishPhryer is a jewel in the rough

Name: John
PhishPhryer's Tacoma Gallery
Filled the bed w/ 80lb bags of mortar mix when I laid flagstone on my porch, unfortunately don't have any pics. Also hauled a load of the stone. The best was when I brought home a brand new set of assembled patio furniture. 1 table, six chairs and all the cushions. We looked like the Clampets. Short bed taboot.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #5
Irish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Irish020's Tacoma Gallery
Right now....about 120 pounds of sand for the winter months...

Old 01-28-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It is good to see people use their truck for more than hopping curbs at the mall! lol
Old 01-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #9

Keith, I'll give you a hand unloading that truckload if you bring it over to my place.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #10
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Keith, I'll give you a hand unloading that truckload if you bring it over to my place.
I was astonished it all fit actually. Half-cord of oak.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #13
rpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
rpking's Tacoma Gallery
Jenny is in my bed...she's a whore hahahahah sorry could'nt let that go by
Old 01-28-2012, 07:01 PM   #14

At least we made it to 14 posts before it happened....
Old 01-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #15
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
I moto out of my bed.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:57 AM   #16
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
This was 1 of 5 loads...Piece of cake!

Old 01-29-2012, 09:00 AM   #18
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish020 View Post
Right now....about 120 pounds of sand for the winter months...

What winter? . Anyway, I have not hauled anything for a little while. Think the last thing was my sons old power wheels to give to my nephew. Before that was a treadmill for a friend of mine.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:05 AM   #19
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
It's good to see people using their trucks.

The old Bolens lawn tractor:

Leaves/lawnmower:

Rock: (hitting damn near the bumpstops)

Bags of Mulch:

And right now it's full of snow, a 200 pound log for the winter, two sand bags, miscellaneous lumber scraps, a few random screws, etc.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:06 AM   #20
Yes
rjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
rjg's Tacoma Gallery
The wife had a 1/2 ton of charcoal...