Notices

D-Rings and Bolts

Old 05-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
Six lugs of fury!
Performula is on a distinguished road
Name: Justinian the Gr3iht
Performula's Tacoma Gallery
D-Rings and Bolts

I cannot search on this iPhone. I hate to dedicate another thread but maybe more specific.

Where can I buy D-Rings online and do I need to extend the Torx bolts at all?

This is in reference to a 2010 Taco (I'm guessing 2005-2012 as well) and I'm talking about the ones in the bed, right behind the rear window. Thanks guys and gals.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Performula View Post
I cannot search on this iPhone. I hate to dedicate another thread but maybe more specific.

Where can I buy D-Rings online and do I need to extend the Torx bolts at all?

This is in reference to a 2010 Taco (I'm guessing 2005-2012 as well) and I'm talking about the ones in the bed, right behind the rear window. Thanks guys and gals.
Army surplus

Ask them to ship using a USPS flat rate box to save on shipping.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
If you are looking for the Toyota factory D-rings specifically, any Toyota vendor such as toyotapartsales.com would carry them.

The instructions for the Toyota D-rings have you drill a hole in your bed and attach with a metal backing plate behind the D-ring, thus the Torx bolt holding the bed does not need to be removed. I don't believe it requires a longer Torx bolt if you do so choose this route.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:48 PM   #4
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
You can check here too http://www.strapworks.com/default.asp

Cypher
Old 05-30-2012, 01:54 PM   #5
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Army surplus

Ask them to ship using a USPS flat rate box to save on shipping.
This, screw Toyota and there overpriced crap, here's where I ordered mine.

http://www.armysurpluswarehouse.com/...-for-5-00.html