Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Anyone know of a quality custom hitch cover manufacturer?

Old 12-26-2013, 10:30 PM   #1
xanderski is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance on F-22s
Name: Nick
xanderski's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of a quality custom hitch cover manufacturer?

I don't know, this may seem trivial but I'm looking for a good/quality person or company that can manufacture and build a custom hitch cover for me. Searching through the internet all I see are these places that make "custom" covers that are basically a square with something you want put into it and a clear coat sealant over that, or a generic square or circle with what looks like custom engraving.

Here's what I want: send in the exact shape and measurements of what I want. The image cut into metal with definition. Preferably the colors powder coated to keep the cover looking sharp and to protect it from salt and whatever else will get on it, and the cover probably welded to the base. Anyway if you all have any ideas I'm happy to hear it. Thanks.