Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

all pro bumper question

Old 06-01-2009, 12:00 AM   #1
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
all pro bumper question

on the front there are 2 holes for recovery.. im looking at some shackles but i dont know the diameter of the holes and what i can get.... can anyone help me?

how do i delete this thread?
Old 06-01-2009, 10:05 AM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
yup. 3/4" is the norm.