Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS Stealth 6 wheels 17x8.5

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #1142
mrad is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: aviation maintenance tech
Name: michael
mrad's Tacoma Gallery
man I really want to see and MGM with bronze wheels Im thinking about goin for it but never seen one
Old 08-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #1143
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrad View Post
man I really want to see and MGM with bronze wheels Im thinking about goin for it but never seen one
ask for help in the photoshop thread.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:26 PM   #1144
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Assuming my laptop doesnt crap out on me i can do it for you tonight. You have a picture of your truck i can use?
Old 08-23-2013, 04:35 AM   #1145
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Check out the F5 thread a few pages back. I think if you go back here you might see one as well...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...x8-5-a-53.html

They are F5's but you get the idea! Looks really good.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #1146

mrad's Tacoma Gallery
heres my mgm
Attached Thumbnails
SCS Stealth 6 wheels 17x8.5-img_0627.jpg  
Old 08-23-2013, 10:38 PM   #1147
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Its not the best PS job I could do but I was rushed for time. I will say this doesnt give the wheels justice at all, they look much much better in person

Old 08-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #1148
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Its not the best PS job I could do but I was rushed for time.
Hahaha! Thanks for helping me support SCS with your photoshopping skills in the past.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:08 PM   #1149
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
heres my mgm
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...x8-5-a-53.html

It's the second one on the page... No photo shop.. Real pic with real colors.

Just f5's. ^^^ I posted above
Old 08-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #1150

mrad's Tacoma Gallery
thank you very much indigo taco. I think it looks pretty sweet ill probably go that route it will def be different.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:12 PM   #1151
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thank you very much indigo taco. I think it looks pretty sweet ill probably go that route it will def be different.
cant go wrong with bronze
Old 08-26-2013, 02:55 PM   #1152
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Hahaha! Thanks for helping me support SCS with your photoshopping skills in the past.
No problem man! Just let me know if you need any other work done!

Quote:
Youre welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlPreds View Post
cant go wrong with bronze
x2
Old 08-26-2013, 06:10 PM   #1153
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post

Very unlikely to be honest. We will introduce a 3rd model before we would offer this in a 16" version.
Will the newest wheel maybe be available in multiple sizes then?
Old 08-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #1154
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3 View Post
Will the newest wheel maybe be available in multiple sizes then?
It is, 16" & 17"

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...eel-model.html
Old 08-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #1155
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Haha damn, you got me there.

Thanks for the link
Old 09-06-2013, 10:56 AM   #1156
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

Old 09-07-2013, 04:50 PM   #1157
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Alright guys, I just talked to our manufacturer and I made a change to our order. We're going to bring in a few sets of matte jet black with a gloss machined lip. I will only have 10 sets available.

8 sets of 4pcs
2 sets of 5pcs

Pricing is slightly higher for the machine work on the lip and 2 stage paint process. If anyone wants to secure a set now, I will need a $50 non-refundable deposit so there's no backing out. You can wait to see the real deal, but I cannot guarantee that I will have any left once they arrive.

Pricing is $180 each.

Please PM me if you would like to secure a set now.
Got me a set secured! Thanks again Vin but the wait is gonna be a killer!
Old 09-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #1158
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Bump

Old 09-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #1159
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
loving that silver on silver
Old 09-14-2013, 11:56 PM   #1160
tractng is on a distinguished road
tractng's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR5808 View Post

It took a little longer than expected. But they're finally on! Matte black on 265/70 Terra Grapplers on stock suspension. Only had to remove the mud flaps and the little piece in front. Thanks Vin, it was a pleasure doing bussiness with you. The pictures do them no justice. And for the stickers
Very sexy . I am looking to get the same but my car is super white.

Do most of you guys install the stock sensor or just ditch them and go bare?