LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS Stealth 6 wheels 17x8.5

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013, 04:12 PM   #1141
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Vin,
I can't copy the pic of the wheels good but they are the ones on post #1072 of this thread. Maybe you can do a poll to gauge everyones interest. Count on my vote.

Ha ha, I just realized that I already suggested the poll on my last post!
Old 08-19-2013, 12:17 AM   #1142
SR5808 is on a distinguished road
Name: J10
SR5808's Tacoma Gallery

It took a little longer than expected. But they're finally on! Matte black on 265/70 Terra Grapplers on stock suspension. Only had to remove the mud flaps and the little piece in front. Thanks Vin, it was a pleasure doing bussiness with you. The pictures do them no justice. And for the stickers
Old 08-19-2013, 04:29 AM   #1143
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful truck SR5808!

Black on black looks awesome!

Are you at stock height?

I have Billies @ 1.75 & I was thinking of going with BFG AT 275/70r17. I don't mind removing the mud flaps so hopefully I won't rub.

Nice job!
Old 08-19-2013, 10:43 PM   #1144
SR5808 is on a distinguished road
Name: J10
SR5808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Beautiful truck SR5808!

Black on black looks awesome!

Are you at stock height?

I have Billies @ 1.75 & I was thinking of going with BFG AT 275/70r17. I don't mind removing the mud flaps so hopefully I won't rub.

Nice job!
Thanks man. Yeah Im at stock height. Do it. Haha. Would look sick. Not too sure about your rubbing issues though. Mine doesnt rub anymore now that I took off the mudflaps.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #1145
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Alright guys, I just talked to our manufacturer and I made a change to our order. We're going to bring in a few sets of matte jet black with a gloss machined lip. I will only have 10 sets available.

8 sets of 4pcs
2 sets of 5pcs

Pricing is slightly higher for the machine work on the lip and 2 stage paint process. If anyone wants to secure a set now, I will need a $50 non-refundable deposit so there's no backing out. You can wait to see the real deal, but I cannot guarantee that I will have any left once they arrive.

Pricing is $180 each.

Please PM me if you would like to secure a set now.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #1146
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
ahhh man, those are cool.
Old 08-20-2013, 04:01 PM   #1148
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
i want! Anyone in the new england area want to buy some discounted gloss black stealth 6's?
Old 08-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #1149
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Hmm...those may look pretty bad ass on my '13 MGM 4runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
i want! Anyone in the new england area want to buy some discounted gloss black stealth 6's?
Secure a set now while you can guys.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:23 PM   #1151
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is the area inside the machined lip a gloss black and the rest of the rim flat black? Thats almost what it looks like from the picture, and you said a 2 stage paint process.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:25 PM   #1152
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Those would look nice on a set of 35" Hankook MT's. Im dreaming though
Old 08-20-2013, 06:39 PM   #1153
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Is the area inside the machined lip a gloss black and the rest of the rim flat black? Thats almost what it looks like from the picture, and you said a 2 stage paint process.
I think what you're seeing is just the reflection in the 3D rendering. The lip will have a gloss machined finish and the face of the wheel will be matte black. Gloss clear for the lip and matte clear for the face = 2 stage process.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #1154

Thanks, got it. I really dont need these but i am definitely considering it. I wish you offered these back when i bought my set.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:32 PM   #1155

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Vin,
You've got PM.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:49 PM   #1156
mrad is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: aviation maintenance tech
Name: michael
mrad's Tacoma Gallery
man I really want to see and MGM with bronze wheels Im thinking about goin for it but never seen one
Old 08-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #1157
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrad View Post
man I really want to see and MGM with bronze wheels Im thinking about goin for it but never seen one
ask for help in the photoshop thread.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:26 PM   #1158
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
SCS Stealth 6 wheels 17x8.5

Quote:
Assuming my laptop doesnt crap out on me i can do it for you tonight. You have a picture of your truck i can use?
Old 08-23-2013, 03:35 AM   #1159
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Check out the F5 thread a few pages back. I think if you go back here you might see one as well...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...x8-5-a-53.html

They are F5's but you get the idea! Looks really good.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:48 AM   #1160
mrad is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: aviation maintenance tech
Name: michael
mrad's Tacoma Gallery
heres my mgm
Attached Thumbnails
SCS Stealth 6 wheels 17x8.5-img_0627.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread