Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

05-06 Tundra TRD Wheels (fits 1st and 2nd Gen) $400 Los Angeles

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2014, 04:04 PM   #1
TacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to behold

TacoTaro's Tacoma Gallery
05-06 Tundra TRD Wheels (fits 1st and 2nd Gen) $400 Los Angeles

These look great on both 1st and 2nd Gen Tacomas. They are the stock rims from an 05-06 Tundra TRD. 16x7. They have the 1st Gen backspacing so they give a little extra width on a 2nd Gen. They look great on both trucks.

OEM Wheels are the best quality and fit better than most aftermarket wheels

They are in very good shape. There is some minor rash and I tried to represent them in the pics below with rim #1 and #4. Rims 2 and 3 have minor nicks. I am in Los Angeles/Glendale Ca. $400

I have lugs if you need them. Those will be an extra $1 each. or $15 for the set

Old 04-15-2014, 08:45 AM   #3
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
free bump. Love those wheels, had em on my 06 Tundra. Always thought they'd be badass on a second gen Tacoma.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:45 AM   #5
mouse007 has a spectacular aura aboutmouse007 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mauricio
mouse007's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudMan View Post
free bump. Love those wheels, had em on my 06 Tundra. Always thought they'd be badass on a second gen Tacoma.

Free, BUMP..!! I'd love to see these wheels on a 2nd Gen Taco. Wish they were local.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:33 PM   #7
JDM is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
JDM's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse007 View Post
Free, BUMP..!! I'd love to see these wheels on a 2nd Gen Taco. Wish they were local.
I'll be mounting up a set sometime this year, and will post pics (if I can remember to) in this thread.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:06 PM   #11
Purveyor of Useless Info
MedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Paramedic, Certified FFII, Hazmat Ops, Instructor I
Name: Josh
MedicMutt's Tacoma Gallery
Thoughts on shipping?
Old 05-01-2014, 10:22 PM   #12
TacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to behold

TacoTaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicMutt View Post
Thoughts on shipping?
I can try an price it out and get back to you. I usually go with Fedex when I ship stuff.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:48 PM   #13
Purveyor of Useless Info
MedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTaro View Post
I can try an price it out and get back to you. I usually go with Fedex when I ship stuff.
Cool deal. My brother needs new wheels ever since he hydroplaned into an interstate on ramp curb. He's putting feelers out on the tundy site, so I figured I'd pitch in on here. He may be looking at another option, closer to home though, so don't wait up for me, man. If you get the option to sell sooner, take it.

Very much appreciate your reply. I'll keep you informed.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:45 PM   #14
Purveyor of Useless Info

Bump for a very cool dude.

Decided on another offer, closer to home, but this guy went out of his way to research shipping costs, and reply quickly.