LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

HELP WITH TIRE SIZE

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 04:27 AM   #1
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
HELP WITH TIRE SIZE

Was wondering how many of you had stock 15" rims. I want to get new rims and tires was looking at 265/70/17 but wanting to know if i will have tire rub issues...thanks in advance ..........JC
Old 02-21-2011, 07:28 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACHPPARK View Post
Was wondering how many of you had stock 15" rims. I want to get new rims and tires was looking at 265/70/17 but wanting to know if i will have tire rub issues...thanks in advance ..........JC
I believe the biggest you can go on a 5-lug without a lift is 235/75/15.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/wheels-tires/99499-235-75r15s-5-lug-righteous-c-n.html

With 17" wheels that would be equivalalent to 235/65/17.

The folks you see fitting 265/70/17's are 6-lug trucks. Completely different suspension.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:44 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbonner View Post
so the 5 luggers can fit a 15 inch rim? i know for sure the 2nd gen 6 luggers cant...
Yeah they actually come stock with 15's. The brake calipers are different so they fit no problem.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:54 AM   #5
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
31x10.50r15
Old 02-21-2011, 08:59 AM   #6
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Can i go to 18" rims???
Old 02-21-2011, 09:01 AM   #7
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACHPPARK View Post
Can i go to 18" rims???
Yes.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:43 AM   #8
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbonner
so the 5 luggers can fit a 15 inch rim? i know for sure the 2nd gen 6 luggers cant...

Yeah they actually come stock with 15's. The brake calipers are different so they fit no problem.
Lucky someB*&ches
Old 03-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #9

FINALLY MY WHEELS AND RIMS CAME IN

Old 03-21-2011, 04:05 PM   #11
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
yeah looks great....

black out your badges now!
Old 03-22-2011, 06:52 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
yeah looks great....

NEXT THING I GONNA DO....................HEHHEHEH
Old 03-22-2011, 12:33 PM   #13
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
+1