Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Opinions on pro comps night chrome wheels?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
usmctaco is on a distinguished road

Marines: MWSS 271
usmctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Opinions on pro comps night chrome wheels?

On my black 07 dc was wanting to get some opinions on how the night chrome wheels would look.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #2
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
What do they look like?
Old 01-27-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
cfenn will become famous soon enough
cfenn's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #5
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
They look like they have a black chrome look to them. I think that would look tits on a black Taco!
Old 01-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #6
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Go for it...I saw some in person and they looked good. Someone on TN has a Indigo Ink tacoma with the knight chrome wheels if you search over there.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:39 PM   #9
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Craig
cmfranks's Tacoma Gallery
i have the 9001 series on my black 08 DC w/ 6 in lift. try to find my pics somewhere on here. currently at work, starting to ice over so lots of accidents
Old 01-27-2009, 08:53 PM   #11
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
I think it would look good but the company is questionable. I have been having trouble with them for a few months now. My rims look good until you pass a rag on them. It appears to be rust like, its not just trying to give a visual. Poor completion on 1 rim at first now its 2. I contacted them and they were going to send me a new one for free. Yayaya. Yeah right now they say the rims are on back order and don't know when they will get to me. Its been almost 3 months I believe. Sorry for the rant but just a heads up.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:16 AM   #12
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I think it would look good but the company is questionable. I have been having trouble with them for a few months now. My rims look good until you pass a rag on them. It appears to be rust like, its not just trying to give a visual. Poor completion on 1 rim at first now its 2. I contacted them and they were going to send me a new one for free. Yayaya. Yeah right now they say the rims are on back order and don't know when they will get to me. Its been almost 3 months I believe. Sorry for the rant but just a heads up.
well that sucks...
Old 01-28-2009, 05:51 PM   #13
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Craig
cmfranks's Tacoma Gallery
Originally Posted by luk8272

I havnt had any issues whatso ever w/ any pro comp products i have owned. pretty pleased w/ everything so far. As far as the knight chrome, you can ONLY use soap and water to clean them. Before i knew this, i began to use a polish for the wheel and i now have a few minor (very minor) scratches!!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #14
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
I have that same whells in the flat black.....love it but the dark chrome is cool too. GO FOR IT!!!