Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

BFG All Terrains discontinued??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2014, 03:06 PM   #1
And now for something completely different....
Priddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Priddle's Tacoma Gallery
BFG All Terrains discontinued??

A friend of mine in Alberta asked me for a tire recommendation for his Tacoma. I recommended BFG ATs of course. He later got back to me saying he was told they are discontinued and no longer available, and to expect a new version of the tire in September. I can't find anything on this. Does anyone have any info?
Old 08-07-2014, 06:23 PM   #2
schwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ian
schwarthog's Tacoma Gallery
Look down a few threads. There is a video about the new ones.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:25 PM   #3
schwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ian
schwarthog's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...ommercial.html
Old 08-07-2014, 09:29 PM   #4
Watt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
Watt maker's Tacoma Gallery
Given the new commercial, I would say that is very likely. Possibly only "old stock" available. That may be great if your looking for a good deal.