Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

What tires????

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #1
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation What tires????

i just got some new rims n now i need to get tires!!! i want somethin beefy lookin that will last me awhile!!! what should i get??? im really likin the Nitto Trail Grapplers and the Cooper SST(???)....any suggestions would be greatly apprediated!!!! (:
Old 06-27-2010, 08:05 AM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
bump!!!
Old 06-27-2010, 08:06 AM   #4
FFCooley is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jeff
FFCooley's Tacoma Gallery
i say go with the stt's I love mine
Old 06-27-2010, 08:10 AM   #5
GWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the rough
Name: justin
GWL's Tacoma Gallery
firestone destination m/t on my second set and love them
Old 06-27-2010, 04:40 PM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
bump!!!
Bump? There are hundreds of tire threads on here just like yours. Put a little effort in and you'll find more than you want to know about all the different tires.