1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

xrunner bilseins on 2009 2wd tacoma

Discussion in 'X-Runners' started by toyojunkie, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Mar 15, 2011 at 4:46 PM
    toyojunkie

toyojunkie [OP] New Member

Member:
    Will bilsteins from an x runner fit to a 2009 2wd tacoma with a 3" front 2" rear drop. ive set me truck up so its level for the most part.

2. Mar 15, 2011 at 5:11 PM
    magikbean562

magikbean562 once flirted with danger, danger got clingy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    socal
    Vehicle:
    pinto
    33" mudders
  3. Mar 17, 2011 at 4:03 AM
    Kelson

Kelson Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    SR5 Exterior/Interior (Color matched Front Bumper, Chrome Grille Surround and Chrome Rear Bumper/Silver Scoshe Dash Kit, A/C Bezel, A/C Vent Surround) LED license plate and white interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, iPad in-Dash, JL CL-RLC, JL 13TW5 sub, JL 500/1 Slash V1 amp, JL XR 6.5 Components, Rockford Fosgate 6X9s in Boxes Front XRunner Coils, DJM Control Arms and Rear 4X4 Leafs, Custom 2" Angled Streetacos.com Blocks Front XR Bilstien Struts and Rear XR Bilstien Shocks, CravenSpeen Antennae, RX-8 Rims w/ Fronts:235/40-R18 Sumitomo HTR Rears:245/40-R18 Goodyear Eagle GT, 35% Tint front windows, OEM Sliding Privacy Glass w/ 5% Ceramic Tint, Flowmaster Super 44 dumped before the axle, URD Short Throw Shifter, Door Sill Protectors, Door Edge Guards, OEM Sport Pedals,The Retrofit Source Morimoto Mini D2S Stage III 35W 5K HID Headlights, OEM Fog Lights w/ piss yellow bulbs, OEM Cruise Control, Porsche 944 Bucket Seats, BeefedTaco Skid Plate, Whale
    yes they will. i have them on all 4 corners (ryry has QA1s out back). my fronts are the whole Spring/Strut setup out of an XRunner, but if you want to replace just they shock it will work, and they are MUCH better than the stock tockicos. rears are less noticable, but still an improvement over stock.

4. May 11, 2011 at 10:24 PM
    jonml

jonml Well-Known Member

Member:
    debadged ,grillcraft grill,blacked out headlights secondary filter removed,k&n filter,made a ram air tube to the airbox using 3 inch diameter flexible tubing ,sony reciever added ,rockford frosgate shallow mount sub added ,infinity component speakers added and powered by external amp,added cheap exhaust tip,added oem foglights,added helwig swaybar,shortened my antenna,dumped exhaust behind rear axel.
    what is the part number for the front bilsteins I have Qa1s in the back and want to improve the front

Products Discussed in

To Top