1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

01 taco rim sizing HELP

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by bobtacoboy, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Aug 15, 2007 at 7:21 PM
    bobtacoboy

bobtacoboy [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    01 prerunner access cab sr5
    hey guys

im alex, im new to the forums here, and i joined because i really need some opinions on what size rim i need.

ive been looking at american racings website, and i decided i liked their "cartel" series rim. im convinced that a 20 inch rim is doable, but im not sure if its too thick. when i looked for vehicle specific rims on that site they came up with 17x7.5, however i think that a 20x8.5 could work but im not sure. also would it be possible to mount at all? the size of the lug bore matters too but could someone look it up for me? i really have no idea what the sizes mean and such!

any help would be appreciated!

Alex Cook

2. Aug 21, 2007 at 7:47 PM
    twoarezee

twoarezee Well-Known Member

Member:
    esco, ca
    Vehicle:
    00 Dropped Mini
    rims,tires,3"/6" drop, 4x4 front end, 01 tails and corners, prerunner buckets,tenzo r steering wheel w/ momo hub, b&m shifterw/ jdm trd knob, alpine system, tint, 3 3/4" autometer tach, jardine cat back, k&n, debaged, hellwig rear sway bar, kyb monomax shocks, tundra v8 oil filter w/ mobil 1 in ever
    the hub bore is 67.1mm. 20's will fit just make sure you get the right offset.

Products Discussed in

To Top