1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

'04 4runner wheels on '07 tacoma?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Luc@z, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Luc@z

Luc@z [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NKY
    Vehicle:
    07 SW DCSB SR5 4X4 Manual
    I found some 17" 04 4runner wheels on craigslist, and I'm wondering if they will work on my 07 Tacoma DC.

I searched around here and on google, and from what I can tell, they match the 17" Tacoma sport wheel measurements: 17x7.5, +30 offset, 6x5.5 bolt pattern. Since they match, I shouldn't experience any rubbing (with 265/65R17 tires) and I shouldn't run into any interference with the calipers, right?

I'm also interested if anyone has information that contradicts what I found in my searches. Thanks!

2. glwood6

glwood6 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    '13 MGM AC 4x4 TRD OR
    Husky front mud flaps, OEM bed mat, 3D floor mats, Wet Okole seat covers, fog lights anytime mod, rear diff breather extension, aluminum Rentless tailgate reinforcement on order
    I noticed you didn't get any response on your inquiry...I am not the expert, but I did recently purchase a set of 4Runner wheels (although 16", not 17") and the seller assured me they fit a 2nd gen Tacoma with no problem. I don't see why the 17" wheels would be any different. I believe the 17" Sport wheels for the 2nd gen Tacoma and late model 4Runner are identical, but I am not absolutely positive on which year 4Runner wheels changed to the recent type... My .02

3. Luc@z

Luc@z [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NKY
    Vehicle:
    07 SW DCSB SR5 4X4 Manual
    Thanks for the reply. As I looked into it, I began to suspect that the 17" 4runner wheels are the exact same as the 17" Tacoma sport wheels. Unfortunately, someone else had picked up the craigslist deal before I could jump on it.

To Top