1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

04 Tacoma Flashers work but turn signals do not?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by darkhollow1, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Nov 29, 2010 at 5:47 PM
    darkhollow1

darkhollow1 [OP] New Member

Member:
    I was working on replacing/wiring in a new front turn signal on my toyota this evening. Somehow during the process the turn signals quit working. The hazards work perfectly however the turn signals do nothing. I read on another forum that there were fuses located in a black box behind the drivers seat that could be the problem. I found the black box labeled converter with bracket 08921-04821. Looks like it is made by Denso 061800-0171. I did not look close enough for the fuses and began trying to open the box. Through the process of opening the box I damaged the contents and believe I need to find a replacement. There were 2 of the four fuses located below the box blown. I am not sure if these fuses were the original problem and now I have created another one by damaging the box of maybe this has nothing to do with it. Any help on this matter would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

To Top