1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

05+ Access Cab JL Stealthbox

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by H0ldanend0, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Jul 21, 2014 at 1:23 PM
    H0ldanend0

H0ldanend0 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alec
    NY
    Vehicle:
    14 BR AC
    Hey guys just recently got a deal on a stealth box for my access cab. All i received was just the woofer itself, i pulled up the instructions online and noticed that i need a couple brackets to install it is there anyway one of you guys with it installed in your truck can get me better pictures of them and measurements so i can fab up my own quick? Thanks, Alec

2. Jul 26, 2014 at 5:07 PM
    OscarMayor

OscarMayor Member

Member:
    Bluffton, SC
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD OR Supawhite
    I just installed mine today. Damn. Have you tried talking to JL directly? They're a good company and will work with you. I will tell you this: the inverter is set up differently on the 12+ models. Just pull ALL the hardware. You're not gonna leave any brackets or cut more hardware once in there. If you wanna keep the inverter, separate all the wire looms, drill a new hole on the D side of the tunnel for ground, and move the inverter itself under the D seat. It's a stretch and you gotta cut a hole in the carpet next to the tunnel. But you juuust make it. The installation is wayyy easier if you pull both the seats out, as well.

To Top