1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

*..05 and up suspension lift fs maybe..*

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by bakerman1, May 1, 2009.

1. bakerman1

bakerman1 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Ashland, OR.
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR w/ sport hood
    Sway away adjustable coilovers, 18" KMC wheels with 275/65 Goodyear wranglers. Sport Hood, nerf bars, and more to come
    Wanted to find out what I might be able to get for this and then decide whether or not I want to sell it. What I have are:

Front:
    Swayaway 2.0 adjustable coilovers ($799 pr) that are in excellent condition and can be viewed at this link http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacosaw.htm

Rear:
    add a leaf and the rear swayaway shocks that sell for $455 and can also be viewed at the link above.

All is in excellent condition and is currently on my truck. Let me know what you think I can get real market value...thanks

Ken

2. wiscdave

wiscdave Lets Do It!

Member:
    Northern Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    Tundra Rock Warrior
    Past ride - 3" OME 885s&Shocks/ TSB 1.5AAL/ AX184 Rims 285 Firestone destination ATs/ 2 Shallow mount P310s in Supercrew Box - Punch 601s, Beefed up Hunter Brush guard, Tint, Fog light mod, AFE Drop in, AC and Fog light mods, scangauge
    How many miles on the shocks?

3. bakerman1

Member:
    Ashland, OR.
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR w/ sport hood
    Sway away adjustable coilovers, 18" KMC wheels with 275/65 Goodyear wranglers. Sport Hood, nerf bars, and more to come
    About 10k on the system.

Ken

4. jarroddorraj

jarroddorraj SCTACOMA

Member:
    Myrtle Beach
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner
    Flowmaster 50 series suv exhaust, K&N air filter, secondary filter removal, 5% window tint, Bilstein 5100 adj. with OME coils
    how much are you looking to get out of these and would you consider spliting up the items

5. bakerman1

Member:
    Ashland, OR.
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR w/ sport hood
    I might split things up. What are you wanting? As far as price, I'm not sure. That total cost for all this stuff new is over $1200 but what would be a good price? Let me know what you think.

Ken

6. RelentlessTaco

RelentlessTaco Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Eastern side of the Sierras, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 SR5 4x4> 03 SR5 4x4 total> 14 Crewmax TRD
    Had tons on the Taco's.... new truck is pretty stock
    Hey bakerman, were close by. I'm just over the mountain in K falls going to OIT. There was a guy out in medford selling a setup like this on craigslist for $600 which seemed like a good deal, but I decided to buy a winch instead of his setup. I'd be interested in your setup if I werent broke from college right now. Why are you selling them? Hey, let me know if you're ever in the K falls area and wanna do a little 4wheeling some time too.

To Top