1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

05+ icon rear shocks

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by rzimm001, May 25, 2010.

1. rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 Mid-travel
    King 2.5 coilovers w/ resi and adjustable compression. Factory spindles w/ ALLPRO gussets. Total Chaos tower gussets. Energy Poly cab mounts and steering rack mounts. Light Racing UCA's. Glassworks fenders. DMZ bed cage. King 2.5x14 smoothbody remote resi shocks in the rear. Icon progressive add a leaf 1.5" lift. Race radio (2meter). Removed swaybar. Removed front mud flaps. Removed secondary carbon air filter. Magnaflow exhaust. Phram fresh air cabin filter. Sirius satellite radio. HID headlights high/low beam and fog lights. Remote start system. K&N replacement filter, After market stereo with 10" subwoofer, Grillcraft grill, custom fabled roof rack with 7" HID's, TRD seat covers.
    I have for sale, my ICON Tacoma remote reservoir rear shocks. These shocks were on my truck for about six months before I made the switch to a bed cage and bigger shocks. They are still charged up with nitrogen and in excellent condition. I have the orginal boxes they were shipped in. Nothing is missing and they are ready to bolt right into any 05+ Tacoma Prerunner. They sell new on the wheeler's website, as well as the Icon website for $472.00 a pair. I'm asking $300 for the pair. I live in Murrieta, CA.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Overview

The ICON Series Rear Reservoir Shocks for the 05 and up Tacoma's will enhance the ride of any suspension, whether it be stock or lifted. These shocks increase wheel travel and provide excellcent control over many different types of terrain, be it asphault, rocks or whooped out desert terrain. These shocks come complete with a reservoir mount to mount on the outside of the frame to ensure proper cooling and to keep the reservoir out of harms way.

P1030619.jpg
    P1030620.jpg
    P1030622.jpg

2. Muy Grande

Muy Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    yummmmmm, I want these! I wish your price was around $200. I would jump all over them. Good luck with the sale. :D

3. Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5
    Icon Ext Travel Coils, Built right UCAs, nFab light bar, Fox 2.0 piggy backs, Demello Sliders, Weather Tech Liners, Wet Okole Seat Covers, AFE CAI, Magnaflow Mufler, 6000k HIDs Headlights, 3000K HIDs Fog Lights, Fogs Anytime Mod. Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap.
    How many miles?

4. rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    King 2.5 coilovers w/ resi and adjustable compression. Factory spindles w/ ALLPRO gussets. Total Chaos tower gussets. Energy Poly cab mounts and steering rack mounts. Light Racing UCA's. Glassworks fenders. DMZ bed cage. King 2.5x14 smoothbody remote resi shocks in the rear. Icon progressive add a leaf 1.5" lift. Race radio (2meter). Removed swaybar. Removed front mud flaps. Removed secondary carbon air filter. Magnaflow exhaust. Phram fresh air cabin filter. Sirius satellite radio. HID headlights high/low beam and fog lights. Remote start system. K&N replacement filter, After market stereo with 10" subwoofer, Grillcraft grill, custom fabled roof rack with 7" HID's, TRD seat covers.

Thank you. Trust me, they're worth $300. You wouldn't be dissapointed :D

5. rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    Maybe 10k if that. I drive the freeway a lot to get to college so its mostly from that.

6. Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5
    Icon Ext Travel Coils, Built right UCAs, nFab light bar, Fox 2.0 piggy backs, Demello Sliders, Weather Tech Liners, Wet Okole Seat Covers, AFE CAI, Magnaflow Mufler, 6000k HIDs Headlights, 3000K HIDs Fog Lights, Fogs Anytime Mod. Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap.
    So you still keeping your fronts?

7. rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    Yes sirr. Can't afford the long travel front yet. Maybe one day :)

8. Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5
    Cool, those are really nice shocks. I wish I had the cash right now. I'm 25 min from murrieta!! :)
    Good luck with the sale man!!

9. jacob_wood

jacob_wood Screw your MPG's

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    Campbell, CA (Nor-Cal)
    Vehicle:
    4Runner
    BHLM, SAW coilovers, Overland Warehouse springs and rear shocks, and Demello front bumper.
    PM sent.

10. mpleitez

mpleitez Well-Known Member

Member:
    valencia
    Vehicle:
    08 tacoma 4x4
    ARB locked front and rear URD MAF Calibrator 3 in. lift Icon coil overs front Icon rear add a leafs airbags AFE stage2 si cold air intake DT Headers 02 sensor URD y-Pipe URD turbo Muffler

A little birdy told me you have bout $250 make him an offer.....Thanks again for the intake and great price:D

11. rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
  12. Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5
    No problem. Damn, they're sold :(

To Top