1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

06 Dbl Cab SR5 TRD 25kobo

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by infidel06, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Jun 16, 2012 at 10:37 AM
    infidel06

infidel06 [OP] Member

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5 CCSB
    Up for sale is a 2006 Tacoma TRD SR5 4Dr Crew Cab w/5ft bed and camper shell. The bed has a factory liner in it with anchor points and a power outlet with factory inverter for running tools or camping gear. Truck is the top of the line for the model year, only thing it doesn't have is 4wd. It has the JBL sound system option with sub in the back and sounds great. There is no AUX input, but one can be added to the factory system for less than 5 dollars and a couple of hours of labor. I'd be more than happy to help you out with that. Truck as less than 60k on it, runs great. I only run synthetic oil in it, and use a K&N filter. I'm asking KBB price for it and am negotiable on it a little. I still owe on the truck and it is financed through USAA. I am not upside down on the truck. If you know anything about tacomas, they hold there value really well and are great trucks. It has an overhead DVD player for your rear passengers. You can fit four grown men in this truck comfortably, great for the dad on the go. Truck sells retail for about 25k add a few for your greedy dealer. Save yourself some coin and give me a call or shoot me an email. I don't check the board as much as I used to, so hit me up through text email or call. daniel.i.duncan81@gmail.com
    760-508-1106 Daniel. Heres the link for additional pictures.
    http://s1051.photobucket.com/albums/s440/shanndan06/

IMG_4334.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top