1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

06 owner since last christmas but new to website

Discussion in 'New Members' started by PinkTaco, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Oct 25, 2007 at 4:11 PM
    PinkTaco

PinkTaco [OP] Member

Member:
    Stone Mountain, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    basic single cab four cylinder
    plan to get better wheels for my 5 lugs plan to do the ipod thing possibly do the subs in the single cab thing
    single cab base model silver.. love it love it.. wish i waited a little while and got access cab but i still love it. couple things i wanna do which i shall proceed in sweeping the forums for..

better 5 lug wheels which are hard to find.. *the stock wheels are rediculously narrow and small haha they look funny, huge gaping wheel housing*

and ipod hookup on my factory non jdl stereo, hopefully with stereo control functionality

2. Oct 25, 2007 at 4:19 PM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    Merry Christmas 2006 bud. What took you so long. Welcome to TW. BTW, is your truck really Pink :confused:. Do you work for Mary Kay?

3. Oct 25, 2007 at 4:56 PM
    PinkTaco

PinkTaco [OP] Member

Member:
    Stone Mountain, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    plan to get better wheels for my 5 lugs plan to do the ipod thing possibly do the subs in the single cab thing
    haha no mine's silver...thanks man im glad i finally got to this site. i got two taco's at my house one is a 4d 1st gen 04, trd sr5 4cyl. but thats not mine haha.. so i absolutely love tacomas especially the 2nd gens

4. Oct 25, 2007 at 5:08 PM
    rhoppas

rhoppas Land of Oz

Member:
    Topeka, KS
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab V6 TRD Sport Tow
    Earnhardt Cannons, Terra Grapplers, Viper alarm, Hunter4x4 Bull Bar, 6" Pro Comp Off-Road lights, extra set of bed D-rings, Chrome exhaust tip, Metra Ipod/MP3 adapter, Garmin GPS, CarriageWorks grill, Maglite mounted to driver seat, 9" Stubbie Antenna, WeatherTech floor liners, Saddleman Neoprene seat covers, DeeZee bed mat
    Welcome Pink! The Ipod adapter is a common request. It has been covered before.

5. Oct 25, 2007 at 6:06 PM
    PinkTaco

PinkTaco [OP] Member

Member:
    Stone Mountain, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    thanks man.. i think ive got a tacohead future haha. i found some good info in the forum about the ipod thing.i think you were in there. im gonna try the USA Spec thing from crutchfield.

6. Oct 25, 2007 at 6:24 PM
    rhoppas

rhoppas Land of Oz

Member:
    Topeka, KS
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab V6 TRD Sport Tow
    Earnhardt Cannons, Terra Grapplers, Viper alarm, Hunter4x4 Bull Bar, 6" Pro Comp Off-Road lights, extra set of bed D-rings, Chrome exhaust tip, Metra Ipod/MP3 adapter, Garmin GPS, CarriageWorks grill, Maglite mounted to driver seat, 9" Stubbie Antenna, WeatherTech floor liners, Saddleman Neoprene seat covers, DeeZee bed mat
    Good choice. I think the USA Spec is the Cadillac (or should I say Tacoma) of the adapters, although a bit pricey.

7. Oct 25, 2007 at 7:03 PM
    PinkTaco

PinkTaco [OP] Member

Member:
    Stone Mountain, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    haha the x-runner of adapters. gotta go take some pics tomorrow. gonna browse the forum i gotta figure out how these couple people custom did their headlights.. other than smoking them

8. Oct 26, 2007 at 7:22 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    Welcome pink. if you're truck is silver you should use the silver spraypaint so it matches your truck. I've seen it done with white and it looks really good.

9. Oct 26, 2007 at 7:53 AM
    007Tacoma

007Tacoma I dub thee malicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 4Runner Trail Edition Premium
    Cloaking Device
    Welcome to TW!

If you want to see some cool looking wheels on a 5 lug, check out gm3bow's truck...

Products Discussed in

To Top