1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

06 taco dc sport lb

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by mattnetz, May 4, 2009.

1. May 4, 2009 at 11:48 PM
    mattnetz

mattnetz [OP] Member

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner doublecab lb 2wd
    bfg all terrains!!!
    You know im just curious as to how many people on here actually like this truck and have owned another make or model b4 this....this was my dream truck since i was like 15....bought it and i hate it!! period. i had a 97 lifted dodge 5.9, 05 silverado, 90 5.0 stang(still have) and a 85 4x4 yota pickup.this truck gets the worst mileage and has the smallest motor(except the 85). i could go on about the list of things wrong with this truck now that i own it..... no bed and hood light, no auto up and down windows, power seats,mileage is horrible,service from the dealers sucks when they know the trucks a piece of ****. its constantly shifting and slows the second you let off the gas,all the rattles and clanks since it was new, no auto headlights,tps and mileage readout on the dash etc....,flimsy ass tailgate and bed, the cleats wont even hold my bikes cause the bed flexes so bad.....im just really disappointed in it...and i do have a lead foot..but i drove the other vehicles the same if not worse and they never gave trouble and i didnt get 13.5 mpg. theres an awful lot of things missing for a $30k truck. ive been test driving used silverados,titans and f250s...i think im over it...and the tundra....that things a joke as far as im concerned.

Products Discussed in

To Top