1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

08 ordered

Discussion in 'New Members' started by 4x4x4trd, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Jan 15, 2008 at 6:17 PM
    4x4x4trd

4x4x4trd [OP] My other ride weighs 200 tons

Member:
    North Texas
    Vehicle:
    08 White Access Cab TRD OR, Debadged
    AFE oil free drop in, Secondary removed, tint, front D-rings, Toyota bed mat, Undercover tonneau, TRD seat covers and floor mats, Pioneer speakers, Westin Platinum bars, Fumoto oil valve, short antena, Nifty Xtreme's, TSB leaf springs, Bilstein 5100's set at .85" in the front
    Hi all,
    Moving from a 99 Limited TRD Tacoma 4x4 to a 08 Tacoma Access cab 4x4. This will be my 4th Toyota. I am interested in only a few mods. being mainly air intake systems, exhaust systems, stereo speaker upgrades. Do a little towing of a lowboy enclosed motorcycle trailer which is really the only reason for the 08. A little more HP and TQ. Off road during hunting season no rock crawling for me. I'll be picking everyone's opinions on these mods. when the 08 gets here by the end of Jan. I hope. Enjoyed the reads so far. Thanks.

2. Jan 15, 2008 at 6:52 PM
    trd_sport

trd_sport Active Member

Member:
    how much did you pay? did you get all the goodies?

3. Jan 15, 2008 at 7:18 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    welcome to tw!! enjoy the forum as you cruise our little "tacoma information highway"!!!:D

4. Jan 16, 2008 at 5:21 PM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    Welcome to TW, sounds like you'll fit right in, enjoy your stay.

5. Jan 16, 2008 at 6:22 PM
    4x4x4trd

4x4x4trd [OP] My other ride weighs 200 tons

Member:
    North Texas
    Vehicle:
    08 White Access Cab TRD OR, Debadged
    AFE oil free drop in, Secondary removed, tint, front D-rings, Toyota bed mat, Undercover tonneau, TRD seat covers and floor mats, Pioneer speakers, Westin Platinum bars, Fumoto oil valve, short antena, Nifty Xtreme's, TSB leaf springs, Bilstein 5100's set at .85" in the front
    Talked to my salesman again today. Still looking like the 28th of this month. Having to travel 200 miles to pick it up. Told the local dealer there were about 2300 reasons why I couldn't buy from him when he asked me to give him one good reason why I wouldn't buy today when he offered in Oct.. I instead special ordered what I wanted where I got my 99 and by the way He saved me $2500.00 back then as well.

Products Discussed in

To Top