1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

$1000 College Rebate

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by SURFTACO, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Dec 26, 2009 at 9:27 AM
    SURFTACO

SURFTACO [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD SPORT
    3'' Lift: Bilstein 5100’s, SPC UCAs, All Pro 3” leaf packs, Bilstein 5125’s, Kenda 33X10.5R17 Tires Flat Black Stock Rims Seat Belt Chime off Fog Lights On anytime Jet pilot interior All weather floor Mats Tonneau Cover Cali Raised Ditch Lights Snorkel
    The other day enclosed in my Toyota financial services letter i saw a "$1000 college rebate".Anyone else receive this rebate? I believe the terms are a college graduate with a Bachelor degree, full time job, and collision coverage with car insurance. There could be other conditions. Anyways, i tried to contact Toyota financial services to get more info but couldn't get in touch with anyone. Does anyone have more info about the rebate? anyone qualify for it? Thanks

2. Dec 26, 2009 at 9:49 AM
    atmotocrosser

atmotocrosser Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Conroe, TX
    I got it when I purchased my 2010 Tacoma. In order to qualify, you need to have graduated within the past two years with a bachelor's degree and currently be employed full time. I think there was one more stipulation but all the details can be found on Toyota's website.

3. Dec 26, 2009 at 12:56 PM
    uood8

uood8 If You Search...You Shall Find.

Member:
    Greensboro, NC
    Vehicle:
    '16 Sr5 4x4 DCSB
    Pretty much stock
    Congratulations graduate! Our gift to you? Toyota, in partnership with Toyota Financial Services, is proud to offer its largest-ever college rebate - $1,000 – to help you buy or lease your next Toyota.

Get a $1000 rebate on any new Toyota Camry (excluding Hybrid model), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Tacoma or Yaris vehicle!

Want to learn more? No need to crack open a book, just dive into the details.*

What You'll Get

Toyota College Graduate Rebate Program:*

• $1000 rebate on new Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Tacoma and Yaris vehicles - available April 1, 2009 through March 31, 2010
    • Additionally receive all of the benefits called out below in the Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan
    Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan:*

• No money down and no monthly payments for first 90 days
    • Complimentary Roadside Assistance for one year
    • Competitive APRs on new Toyotas
    • Available on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles

You must meet all of these conditions:

• Get that degree! To take advantage of the program you must:
      • Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months, or
      • Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years, or
      • Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years, or
      • Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF, or
      • Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW.
    • Get a job! Show proof of present employment, or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Toyota Financial Services (TFS) must deem your salary sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
    • Get insured! Bring proof of collision insurance, as required by TFS. See your dealer for details.
    • Minor credit lapses allowed! Obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and non-credit related (e.g., rent, utilities, health club membership, etc.) charge-offs less than $250 are acceptable.

4. Dec 27, 2009 at 3:18 PM
    SURFTACO

SURFTACO [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD SPORT
    3'' Lift: Bilstein 5100’s, SPC UCAs, All Pro 3” leaf packs, Bilstein 5125’s, Kenda 33X10.5R17 Tires Flat Black Stock Rims Seat Belt Chime off Fog Lights On anytime Jet pilot interior All weather floor Mats Tonneau Cover Cali Raised Ditch Lights Snorkel
    Alright thanks. I bought my 09 Tacoma about 5 months ago. Am I still eligible for this rebate?

Products Discussed in

To Top