1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

12-15 Made-to-Order Satoshi Grills

Discussion in 'HomerTaco' started by HomerTaco, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Nov 22, 2015 at 6:43 PM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco [OP] also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    Update: I no longer produce this style grill

Due to some excellent collaboration with Shane @shaneckc I'm proud to offer the 12-15 version of the infamous satoshi grill:

[​IMG]

Since this is a newer product I do not have multiple samples to show at this point but my grill is a great example of the surround and mesh shape. I'll add additional pics as I can.

Understand that I do all of this grill work in what limited spare time I have (nights & weekends)... You must keep in mind that I am a One-Man Part-Time Operation and I build each grill by hand. There can be a substantial wait for one of my creations, but I am told by TW Members it is well worth it. :D

I do my best to get back to all PM's ASAP.

I want to provide the best product possible & I believe in quality > quantity. - You can't rush quality.

I keep a list of those interested below and will update the list often.

I will build the grills in pairs and will send you a PM when it is time for me to begin your build.

I'll give y'all 48 hours to respond & if you don't I'll move to the next member.

This is an OEM grill with color matched .
    surround and the purchasers choice of these mesh styles:

Mesh styles:
    [​IMG]
    Mx:
    [​IMG]

Cost is $600 + shipping - additional mesh/lettering options will be extra.

How to Order:

1. PM me the style & type of grill you want along with your name & shipping address. *** Please put 12-15 Satoshi Grill in the message title ***
    2. I will add you to the wait list.
    3. When I am ready to begin your build I will PM you to confirm your choice and ask for your paypal address to bill you.
    4. I will build your grill to your specifications and then I will ship your grill!

Additional things to note:
    ***I will also accept payment via USPS Money Orders***

:oldglory: I extend a 10% discount to all active & inactive members of our armed forces. :oldglory:

Thank you!
    ~ Craig

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. Nov 22, 2015 at 6:43 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    bear with me..

3. Nov 23, 2015 at 11:17 AM
    scocar

scocar hypotenoper

Member:
    [​IMG]

I'll take one. :cookiemonster:

kgarrett11, Frenchtoasty and Daria like this.
  4. Nov 23, 2015 at 4:50 PM
    DCLBFTW

DCLBFTW Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Minnesota
    Vehicle:
    06 dclb
    OME 887's, Bilsten 5100 up front at 0, dakers and nitro-charges in the back, 9500lb winch, 42" led light bar on an oem rack,ridgid d2's up front and 4 duallys cut in the bumper, Back rack with highlift mounted and a uws tool box 2500 watt power inverter, Body Armor4x4 front and back bumper, leer 100xq cap, all pro skids and sliders
    Reported

5. Nov 23, 2015 at 5:55 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    I've got all the appropriate content, I just need to organize it properly. After 8 years doing what I do at HD I finally have an "assistant" and today was her first day training - I'm mentally exhausted. :yawn:
    It's amazing how much shit you do on autopilot during the course of your week that sounds really complicated when you try to explain it all to someone else... :der:

6. Nov 29, 2015 at 7:56 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    You can put the popcorn away... ;)

7. Nov 29, 2015 at 8:54 PM
    scocar

scocar hypotenoper

Member:
    *sCocar

Kuntrykid likes this.
  8. Nov 30, 2015 at 7:28 PM
    Jpjohansson1

Jpjohansson1 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joseph
    Hey, is it $600 just for the black mesh grill?

9. Nov 30, 2015 at 7:40 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    $600 + shipping for a color matched satoshi grill with your choice of mesh. The mesh can be matte black powder coat or clear coated.

10. Nov 30, 2015 at 7:53 PM
    Jpjohansson1

Jpjohansson1 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joseph
    Ah, ok. So you don't sell just the mesh?

11. Nov 30, 2015 at 8:13 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
  12. Nov 30, 2015 at 8:25 PM
    Jpjohansson1

Jpjohansson1 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joseph
    Awesome, one more question. Do you not make the 2005-2011 raptor style grille for the 2012 and up models?

13. Dec 1, 2015 at 5:17 AM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    I made one as a prototype. I'm not 100% satisfied with the sizing and need to develop a different mesh/letter setup for them. Not available yet but I see having them available in a few months.

SPIN Offroad likes this.
  14. Dec 1, 2015 at 8:26 AM
    Jpjohansson1

Jpjohansson1 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joseph

Well dang. That changes everything. I guess I'll wait then :thumbsup:

SPIN Offroad likes this.
  15. Dec 1, 2015 at 4:18 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    The inaugural pair is spoken for. :D
    Two Silver Sky Metallic Satoshi's - one in M1 and one in M0 :cool:
    I expect to have the OEM grills for these before the end of this week. Hope to get these out in time to go under the tree.

scocar and Pistol Pete like this.
  16. Dec 1, 2015 at 10:56 PM
    scocar

scocar hypotenoper

Member:
    Yesssssss!

ChadsPride likes this.
  17. Dec 1, 2015 at 11:32 PM
    At The Helm

At The Helm ATH Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Morgan
    Gardnerville, NV
    Vehicle:
    2015 AC 4x4 TRD OR & 2019 T4R
    Kings, TC UCAS, SCS SR8's, ATH bumpers
  18. Dec 2, 2015 at 5:14 AM
    fooledyas

fooledyas Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Lindenhurst N.Y.
    Vehicle:
    2015 blue
    is there an option for white letters TOYOTA

19. Dec 2, 2015 at 6:32 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    I do not provide for emblems but one could easily be added after the purchaser receives it. :D

20. Dec 4, 2015 at 5:48 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
To Top