1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

15% off Firestone Ride Rite kits

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by Gorillazrus, May 13, 2013.

1. May 13, 2013 at 7:02 AM
    Gorillazrus

Gorillazrus [OP] To be continued...

Member:
    Vehicle:
    01 Prerunner SR5
    5100 Bilistens set @ 1" in front, Wheelers 5 leaf in rear, Leer Topper, TRD Skid Plate, Dual Band Ham Radio
  2. May 20, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    Turbogeno

Turbogeno Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Geno
    NY Adirondacks
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma V6 Access Cab 4WD AT
    · Aftermarket fog lights · TracRac G2 with extra tie down points · Bilstein 5100’s on the front at 1.75” · Scangauge · Rubber bed mat · Relentless tailgate reinforcement · Window rain deflectors · Back seat dog bench. I got tired of him drooling on the dash, nose printing on the windows and getting in the way of the side mirror. He farts a lot too but the bench won’t help with that. · 265/75-R16 Goodyear DuraTrac’s on Pro Comp 7089 wheels. A couple of the wheels took a lot of weights but they’re smooth all the way to >85 mph and then a little vibration starts. · I removed the back seat headrests. · I disconnected the key chime. · I added a wiper switch with the intermittent option. · A subtle Steal Your Face stencil · Removed badges
    Thanks, I saved about $25.00 off the lowest price I could find. Would have been more but I had to pay $25.00 for NY tax.

Turbogeno

Last edited: May 20, 2013
  3. May 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM
    Gorillazrus

Gorillazrus [OP] To be continued...

Member:
    Vehicle:
    01 Prerunner SR5
    5100 Bilistens set @ 1" in front, Wheelers 5 leaf in rear, Leer Topper, TRD Skid Plate, Dual Band Ham Radio
    Glad to help.
    Ordered mine on Sunday and had them that Wednesday. Not to bad from NY to FL in my book.

Products Discussed in

To Top