1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

16" Wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Zrlee, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Sep 10, 2007 at 4:17 PM
    Zrlee

Zrlee [OP] Carolina Alliance

Member:
    Greensboro, NC
    Vehicle:
    08' Tacoma Access Cab PreRunner 4cyl.
    Tinted windows, Rubber Tacoma Bed Mat, Clarion 7" Head unit, Rubber Tacoma Floor Mats, Tacoma Entry Guards, Cruiser Alloy Wheels
    my 08 tacoma pre-runner came factory with just a steel 16" wheel. My truck also came with a tires for life plan. I would like to find some wheels that look better but I have to stay with a 16" does anyone have a white access cab with aftermarket 16" chrome or polished aluminum wheels? Thanks

2. Sep 12, 2007 at 9:40 PM
    dudewheresmytaco

dudewheresmytaco Member

Member:
    North Texas
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Doublecab TRD Offroad
    06 PreRunner Doublecab TRD Offroad, 3" toytec lift, 16" MotoMetal Wheels, Nitto Terra Grappler Tires - 285 75 16
    cant go wrong with a set of moto metal wheels

3. Sep 13, 2007 at 4:03 AM
    Kingdesgn

Kingdesgn Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner with Custom wheels
    Take it from me, don't go to a custom wheel. After two set of wheels and tires, I still didn't get the ride that I was getting from the original equipment. If I was you, I would contact your local toyota dealership and talk to the service department about what factory custom wheels would fit the best. If you look at my gallery, you'll notice that my truck has on custom wheels......it looked good but it was an absolute nightmare to balance and to keep balanced!! If you value your ride that you're getting now, kiss it goodby if you go to a custom wheel that isn't 110% to toyota spec. The front-ends are severley sensitive.

Have a great one.....

Products Discussed in

To Top