1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1997 4x4 custom

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by mike p!, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Nov 23, 2009 at 4:24 PM
    mike p!

mike p! [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    mike
    long beach
    Vehicle:
    1997 4x4 custom
    king shocks and springs, performance headers flowmaster muffler fiberglass fenders all around
    hello forum
    my name is mike. very recently i purchased my tacoma. its an awsome ride but have had a change of heart. ive realized that this is more of a "for fun" kind of truck and need something more "for the family". my fiance and i are going to get married soon and are looking forward to having a family. in other words, i need a back seat.
    i bought the truck about six months ago. it needed a new alternator and battery. ive also replaced the starter. other than that ive just been driving three miles to and from work four or five days a week. it took us to san fransisco once and the kern river once. ive changed the oil twice with mobile one. here is a link to a video of the truck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvzwfRgh6bk

check out the video and the cool stuff the truck has been equipped with.
    for this truck in good condition, kelly blue book values it at 6585. thats not including the goodies (there wasnt a spot to say that it had sick suspension and stuff). anyway, i will go along with their price because thats probably what most people base vaues on and i didnt pay too much more than that myself. im asking 6500 for this truck. although i dont want your best offer, i am open for negotiation. the truck is located in long beach california, my name is mike, my phone number is 562-897-6453 id rather not email but if you must, let me know.

2. Nov 23, 2009 at 4:51 PM
    socal matt

socal matt Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    03 4x4
    Rims
    Man bump for a hella good deal. Good luck with the sale

3. Nov 23, 2009 at 5:20 PM
    mike p!

mike p! [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    mike
    long beach
    Vehicle:
    1997 4x4 custom
    king shocks and springs, performance headers flowmaster muffler fiberglass fenders all around
    thanks man. pass on the word

4. Nov 23, 2009 at 7:36 PM
    oofy15354

oofy15354 Proud Tundra *****

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Massachusetts
    Herculiner, Access Tonneau, Uniden cb, firestik antennae, Bosch Wipers, JVC Ipod headunit, Boston Acoustic Speakers
    damn wish i bought that instead of my base '04. oh well, heres ur free bump

Products Discussed in

To Top