1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1997 CR250R in MA

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by white91formula, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Oct 27, 2009 at 2:20 PM
    white91formula

white91formula [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Boston, MA
    Vehicle:
    05 6speed TRD OR
    1997 CR250R forsale

This isn't your typical 97, its in awesome shape. bought it 2 years ago from the original owner. The bike had 10-15 hours on it since brand new when i bought it. Bike is very clean and in amazing shape, most people don't believe me when i tell them its a 97. First year of the aluminum frame bikes

Bike is completely stock with the exception of a FMF Qstealth silencer and ASV levers. Silencer looks like its for a 4-stroke and really quiets the 2 stroke down. I have a extra set of plastics (stock), honda service manual, and a FMF pipe to go with the bike.

Plug and Oil Changed every 2 rides
    Chain tensioned every ride
    Always Full synthetic oil

Bike has the following new parts with MAYBE 2 hours of riding on them

Front Brake Pads
    Rear Brake Pad
    Front Sprocket
    Rear Sprocket
    Chain
    Rear Tire
    Air Filter
    Grips

The right side radiator shroud is cracked and has been stitched up, however there is a brand new one with the extra set of plastics that goes with the bike.

Ive grown out of it since i have gotten the street bike and its doing nothing but sitting around. The pictures below show the sets of plastics i have for the bike, it is currently with the black plastics and the stock ones go with the bike. There is a extra black front fender as well.

Not looking for trades of any kind.

$1500

cr250.jpg
    cr250r.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top