1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1999 Tacoma v6 partout 137k miles trd supercharger and exhaust

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by swexelman, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Aug 19, 2011 at 8:02 PM
    swexelman

swexelman [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Spencer
    Livermore Ca
    Vehicle:
    1999 Tacoma v6 supercharged
    trd supercharger, k&n fipk, recaro evo x seats, pioneer avic d1, trd exhaust, lorenzo wl19 rims
    Hello, I have a 1999 tacoma v6 supercharged I have been trying to sell for about 2 months now but have been haggled because of a salvage title from bed damage so I will have to part this one out. First off the only part of the truck that is bad is the bed, it has a ton of bondo on the left side. The trd supercharger was installed at 80k miles, I have a reciept for the nose being serviced at 92k miles, I am asking $1700 for the supercharger. I also have recaro evo x seats in mint condition, I bought them 3 months ago from a guy who stripped his evo for track and his car had 24k miles at the time they are mint condition no wear or tear and they still have the airbags $700, pioneer avic d1 navigation in perfect condition no scratches but it doesnt read dvds $300, lorenzo wl19 black rims bought brand new 3 months ago with reciept $700, 1 rim has pretty bad curb scratching on the most outer part of the lip, another has 3 small nicks not noticeable, no bends. If you need any parts let me know and ill give you a price. I am located in Livermore, 925-321-5289

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aug 19, 2011 at 10:24 PM
    jobrien

jobrien shit happens then you die

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ontario California
    Vehicle:
    2011 single cab base 4x4
    Bed mat, cleats, scangauge, new headlight bulbs, weather techs, more to come
    Part out completely? If so you have the vacuum suction valve?

To Top