1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2" or 1.5" AAL to level with Eibach/5100 combo?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by CNewell, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Nov 28, 2011 at 8:11 PM
    CNewell

CNewell [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Camron
    PA
    Vehicle:
    My '09 TRD Sport DCSB
    Hybrid Audio (front and back), Pioneer Shallow Mount 10" Sub, Pioneer 4ch Amp, bridged RE Audio Amp, WeatherTech Digital Fit (front and back), Flyzeye Interior LED, 18" Chrome Moto Metal 951's, 285/60/18 Cooper Zeon LTZ's, Bilstein 5100 shocks (front and back), Eibach coils, Light Racing/SPC UCA's, Black Billet Grille (5pc), Hella 500's, Black Diamond Light Bar, Truxedo LoProQT
    Pretty much as the title states (I know its speculative as not every truck is the same and has different sag in the leafs, BUT), I would like to know what would level the truck out if I am sitting around 2.5" up front with 5100 at .85 with eibach coils (Think of it as brand new from the factory). This is for a 4x4 2nd gen 2009 double cab. I have both a TSB AAL and a 2" AAL, need to know which one to have the shop install. Thanks for your help. I did a quick search, most people install the 2", but a few have stated 1.5" (KPT, and I trust that dude) I do not have the TSB leaf pack either, just the good ol 3 leafs

2. Nov 29, 2011 at 5:39 AM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    Measure from the center of the hub to the fender both front and back and that will tell you which AAL to install. Leaf packs settle over time so some people may have needed the 2" and others have only needed the 1.5", depends on how much wear the truck has seen. Most likely the 1.5" will level you out, 2" will leave you with a little bit of rake (slightly less than factory).

Products Discussed in

To Top