1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

$200 95-04 3 inch Toy-Tec lift for a tacoma WITHOUT FRONT SPACERS!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by nin846, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Jan 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM
    nin846

nin846 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Heres the deal, I bought a 3" Toytec lift for my tacoma in 2008. But I had a problem, Toyota bought the truck back from me because of the frame issue so I couldn't use the lift I bought. The lift came complete with the front spacers, front bilsteins, rear bilsteins, and the rear add a leaf. The original bilstein boxes need to be thrown away because the metal condensed from temperature changes over the years and got damp. This kit is like new though, no rust. I know it sounds stupid but I think I accidently threw away the front spacers and the center pins for the add a leafs because I can't find them anywhere. So if you would buy this from me, you would get the front shocks, rear shocks, and the add a leaf. All you would have to do is buy the 3" front spacers, some center pins for the leafs, and a brake line proportioning line from the toytec website. What you see in the pictures is what was there when I opened the box when this kit was new. In the pics you can see that there are three little black bushings beside the rear shocks. I assumed there should be four but as i said, thats how they came brand new, they may have shorted me or maybe thats just how it is. This kit is nearly all complete except for these few missing things i listed. Also, I don't have the instructions but you could probably get them from the toytec site. I payed $587 for this stuff and would like $200 firm. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs! I'm being very honest about what you'll be getting and what you need but if you have any questions, PM me on here or e-mail me at andythestig@gmail.com I also have other things for sale including custom runningboards for reg cab tacoma, cold air intake for 2.7 tacoma, grille, headlights.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top