1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2001 frame replacement

Discussion in 'New Members' started by bludweiaer, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Jan 10, 2011 at 7:36 AM
    bludweiaer

bludweiaer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    pa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Pro DBL Cab,,2020 F3L Spyder...Polaris 800..
    avs rain guards,,,tyger auto tubesteps... stealth SR8's.265/70/17,ridge grapplers..shiftsense pro...
    wel had my frame replaced 2 weeks ago,, right rearend sags now,weak spring,,old springs were much better, box and cab out of alignment,,box not sitting level. left side of front bumper not right
    took back to dealer,,,they had it 3 more days got it back the same way,,,also got charged 371.00!!!!!!!!!,,said i needed spring bumpers and rear proportioning valve,,,,,,,,bullcrap,told them they prolly lost them, also they had to swap them anyways, so why the 140.00 labor cost, nothing in writing,,hum,hum,,,they said they are going to send me a check for my labor,,called toyota they are suppose to call me back today,,,,,,,,when sitting in truck and looking out both mirrors, its real obvious how far the cab and box are out of alignment,,,,,,truck has only 93,000 miles, extra cab,mint condition untill now,,,,,,,,told toyota best truck ive ever owned untill,,or i would not have had it for almost 10 yrs......... truck seems fine mechanical wise,, so far.

Products Discussed in

To Top