1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2003 Z400 for sale $1700

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by DanglingFury, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Sep 13, 2011 at 11:07 AM
    DanglingFury

DanglingFury [OP] Creeper

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    Bowling Green, KY/Lake Cumberland, KY
    Vehicle:
    2006 4Runner 4x4
    Daystar 2.5"/1" lift-level BFGoodrich KO2's
    Quad is in good condition considering price. No real issues. With it's age comes the need for a little maintenance, and some TLC. When I bought it, I replaced the front wheel bearings, rear axle bearings, a leaky valve cover gasket, front tires (new holeshot XCR's), and rear tires (replaced with better used tires Holeshot XCR-03's). Previous owner installed a full yoshimura exhaust, that's the muffler AND headpipe (sounds GREAT), along with a K&N filter(which I have cleaned and serviced)also Moose Racing Handlebars and Grips and AC Racing front bumper and nerf bars. I've done some tuning to the carb, rejetted and cleaned. LOTS of torque and LOTS of top end. Engine internals are factory, runs like a champ. I've taken at least 3 1-2 hour trips on it while I've had it. Totally reliable, won't leave you stranded in the woods.

The only bad things about it: It will need new rear tires before much longer. The tires on it hook up decent they just don't have a whole lot of tread left.
    It will probably need a new chain in 3 or 4 months (previous owner was a little hefty), you can get one for less than $40 easily.
    I've got to get rid of it to pay for school :(

I'm asking $1700 OBO, like I said I NEED to sell this. If you want pics of anything more specific just let me know. I can send them to you personally or add them to this ad.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top