1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 New Truck Help

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by 909tacoma, Feb 13, 2008.

1. 909tacoma

909tacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07' Prerunner SR5 TRD
    Hreaey guys and gals, I'm looking to buy a new 06 Silverado crew cab... I know it's probably gonna be impossible to find but I figured it was worth the shot...

Does anybody have any ideas where the prior year models that don't sell go ???
    Thanks,
    Mike...

2. Roland

Roland My other ride has sails

Member:
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    06 Impulse Red I4 2WD Access Cab
    UnderCover Tonneau, Bed mat, Bug Deflector, aFe Pro Dry S, Secondary Air Filter removed, Synthetic 5W-30 oil, Scanguage II with blendmount, WeatherTech floorliners, Toyota seat covers, Installed OEM intermittent wipers, TacomaWorld sticker, Defrost without AC mod, Hidden Hitch
    If it's a Silverado I'd guess the recycling bin.... :p

3. Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2007 4.0L 4x4 TRD Sport Access Cab A
    Advantage Torza top (tri-fold), Husky floor mats, RuffTuff seat covers, C2C hood struts, Homelink mirror, USA Spec PA15-Toy (120gig Classic & 8gig nano), Garmin Nuvi 660, Protecta Bed mat, Pop-n-lock, TSB Springs, Scangauge II, Heated drivers seat, Fumoto drain valve, Aries pushbar, PIAA 540 fog lights, Hood scoop grahics, Flowmaster 50 series dual catback exhaust, RainX Latitude windshield wipers, Husky rear floor liner (ontop of folded down seats). Console Vault.
  4. steviestyles

steviestyles The "Search" tab is your friend!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    07 DC 4x4 TRD Off Road
    Bone Stock
    A lot of the leftover trucks get sent overseas, or to Mexico. Vehix.com is another good searching site.

5. ToyoDen

ToyoDen Member

Member:
    Raleigh, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4x4
    mud flap delete, chrome steps, Pioneer receiver, Pioneer CD changer, Alpine amp, Polk Audio rear component speakers
    Don't know if you have an answer yet, but talk to a used car dealer. I used to know a dealer that would take people to a regional auction to buy leftover new cars. The one closest to NC was at the Darlington, SC racetrack. I think you had to have a dealer's license to participate.

To Top